Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Ufo Sighting In South Bend

Ufo Sighting In South Bend
UFO SIGHTING IN SOUTH BEND, INDIANA ON JULY 20TH 2013 - BRIGHT LIGHT APPEARED OUT OF NOWHERE THEN STARTED MOVING FAST AND MET UP WITH 10-15 MORE PULSATING OBJECTS

I was on break at work it was a very hot and humid night so I went outside to get some air. Something caught my eye almost directly above where I was standing so I looked up at it. The object was stationary for a few seconds the abruptly started moving very fast. Covering half the sky in seconds. Then it stopped and got brighter then dimmed then bright again. I turned to look over the building and nearly fainted when I saw the other smaller lights. It was as if the other lights were waiting. Then the lights got in a somewhat formation and in the blink of an eye shot off into the clouds! Have 20 second video of it but I was too frightened to continue recording

2013 SIGHTING REPORT


(via MUFON.com)

Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.
 
Copyright 2012 Greys Area. Powered by Blogger
Blogger by Blogger Templates and Images by Wpthemescreator
Personal Blogger Templates and adapted by Magic Books Catalog