Thursday, August 13, 2009

Welcome To Ufo Perspectives

Welcome To Ufo Perspectives
Welcome to my new Blog, UFO Perspectives. Thank you for stopping by. I hope you find my posts informative and thought provoking.

I have been a student of the UFO phenomenon for many years, researching, learning, and theorizing. Ever since I was a small child, and saw "Close Encounters of The Third Kind" at the movies with my parents in 1977. From that point on, I was hooked. Through the years I have become quite educated on the subject and I have decided to begin sharing my knowledge, theories, and opinions with others who share my passion.

I believe we are presently at an important crossroads in Ufology. We now live in a time where technology allows for the capture of increasingly more evidence to substantiate experiences, but unfortunately that same technology also fuels an infestation of hoaxes. Those in the know fuel their passion and keep focused on the "five percent". The "five percent" of cases that have remained truly unexplained. We must keep working toward the goal of gaining more answers on the "five percent" while sorting through the scores of hoaxes and misidentifications. All the while we must battle the stigma attached to UFO discussion, and the inevitable snicker or "wacko" reference.

Ufology must be taken seriously, and should be treated the same as any other branch of scientific investigation. It is merely an investigation of the unknown, a principle that modern day science was born from and a path it continues to follow today in many areas from medicine to physics.

I consider myself to be an open minded skeptic when it comes to evaluating UFO cases and reports. I am not one to jump to wild conclusions, and when I use the term "UFO" it does not necessarily mean "alien spacecraft" like so many have been forced to equate with the term. A UFO could very well be "alien" in nature, or a military black project, but if we don't have definitive proof of either... It simply means "Unidentified Flying Object" and we can only theorize to what it may be. The evidence and the research in each case will point the way for theories to be born, and if we are lucky we will one day find what all students of Ufology seek... the TRUTH!
 
Copyright 2012 Greys Area. Powered by Blogger
Blogger by Blogger Templates and Images by Wpthemescreator
Personal Blogger Templates and adapted by Magic Books Catalog