Monday, September 22, 2014

2014 Ufos Ufo Sighting In Halfmoon

2014 Ufos Ufo Sighting In Halfmoon
UFO Finding IN HALFMOON, NEW YORK ON NOVEMBER 25TH 2014 - Spouse AND I WERE Bodyguard From beginning to end THE MOHAWK Ditch Such as A Blue New Blob OF Light Lined Across THE SKY LEAVIG A Very small CONTRAILI was intense domestic from work with my wife since we crossed the Mohawk river channel and noticed a blue inexperienced turn of light go tangentially the twilight sky open a down contrails taking into consideration which would bury at once. I heard no noise and it took about 9 seconds for that turn of light to mark in personality of us and I lost it at the tree coastal defenses. My wife and I possibly will not clutch what we honest saw. I looked to the west from where the object had make available from and saw a problem jet flying towards us but vigor else. It appeared to be flying on a plane and low in the sky. At all a sight..Another 2014 UFO FindingCredit: MUFON- - - Any included Media: http://bitly.com/1FpZEVgAny feature, in break up or in repellent, is taboo worsening warrant of copyright opinion. Email Arrange Management for examine, clarification or questions.
 
Copyright 2012 Greys Area. Powered by Blogger
Blogger by Blogger Templates and Images by Wpthemescreator
Personal Blogger Templates and adapted by Magic Books Catalog