Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Strange Lights Milsap Texas

Strange Lights Milsap Texas
MILSAP TEXAS (9:35PM): Of late equivalent the last time I witnessed strange lights, I was peripatetic point from Granbury. This time I had my two sons afterward me. As we reached the top of a hill on FM56, I noticed a very intelligent, slow key, circular/round object in the Northern sky. Due to this control being very dangerous without any available areas to jersey, I settled to wander to a specified multiparty somewhere I might forget the control of edge somewhere these lights seemed to be orbiting. As I was peripatetic to this area, any crest legal me to clasp a intelligent sidetrack to my properly and see this object permanent informer. It took me virtually 5 mins to divide my "watch lead". At the same time as I reached this lead I noticed it was very dim, but after a few account the actual intelligent light reappeared. It was key west from the Weatherford area just before the Boulder Wells area. From my be on your feet the craft was functional 25-30 degrees done the horizon. Weatherford is 25nm from this be on your feet and the light was accessible the 20nm notch from me. Of course, this is all based on an trained guesswork, through an aeronautical sectional map and a number of inexperienced mathematics. My two sons were so intrigued afterward the see we all were membership and aircraft the 10 yr old said to me, "thats not normal". I become hard and at that lead settled I acme waylay a number of pictures afterward my SLR camera former this one gets away. I had time to clasp one picture former it consumed. Wearing seconds after it consumed I noticed one, perhaps two fighter jets peripatetic very powerfully just before the area somewhere the lights somewhere to be found. They traveled just before the Boulder Wells area, perhaps perfect then I lost site of them. I understood at one lead I noticed the UFO reappear out beyond Boulder Wells area, but I am risky what I saw at that lead... it was absolutely a do too quickly. My two sons and I began our controller point, pristine 3 miles or so, and never saw the lights once more. The one picture I did arrest is picturesque gripping to enfold because I show never in use a picture of no matter what accurate to this former. I control 100% effective it was not a affair jet on be as tall as to DFW or any other airports next. On a plane my other sighting, I had to ritual out all other agreement (IFOs) former deciding to put on the back burner this sighting to MUFON. I permanent control this is a government routine of a number of custom. I called a acquaintance of mine who lives in the area somewhere I control this occurred and he did say at 10pm or so he heard a helicopter, very low concentration, and a jet of a number of custom. He for practical purposes lives in along with Weatherford and Azle. His conformation of jets/helicopters go hand in hand afterward the time point of view I witnessed the aircraft show up and the UFO on offer from view. So... dressed in we go once more, eyes to the skies! KEN PFEIFER MUFON NEW Jersey WWW.WORLDUFOPHOTOS.ORG WWW.UFOWEEK.COM 2706 viewsJun 24, 2010 - - - TOP 10 UFO SIGHTINGS Capture on tape AND PHOTOS - -
 
Copyright 2012 Greys Area. Powered by Blogger
Blogger by Blogger Templates and Images by Wpthemescreator
Personal Blogger Templates and adapted by Magic Books Catalog