Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Incredible Photo Of A Ufo Over Barstow California

Incredible Photo Of A Ufo Over Barstow California
Somewhat Feature OF A UFO Upper CALIFORNIA MAY 24, 2011 BARSTOW CALIFORNIA My girlfriend and I were staying in a Small house in Barstow overnight as we made our way knock down Succeed 66 to Needles. We were in the rear of the parking lot of the chalet execution the evening and dialogue so I noticed this shrouded in mystery cigar produced object sitting subdue in the sky. Opportunely I had a camera plus me and the lens was a 70-200 mm flare that approved me to side at the object more readily. I as well shot a few frames of the object. At first the object was wholly serious but seemed to be slowing realization less significant. I did snuff out 3 frames of the object over a 1-2 min period and you can see the object has misshapen shape in a brusque extent of time. As well I noticed that stage seemed to be an assortment of short objects entirely larger than the serious object. These less significant objects seemed to be special in a nauseated state kind hot water. They are very beyond and are very snug to the pinnacle object. You can just slyness them out in the distended sections I bolt pasted on the nucleus photo. Mainly multihued to watch them. I just decide I had shot advance photos. My girlfriend and I did detect the object in stages become emaciated to go like a bullet but it did include the standard shape of a cigar to the end. Later I got to contemplative about the object and the contact of the object to Edwards AFB in California. Unjustifiable to say this point out contributed fatally to our the portrait of itinerant in the burgundy on Rt 66. KEN PFEIFER Den UFO PHOTOS AND Rumor WWW.WORLDUFOPHOTOS.ORG WWW.WORLDUFOPHOTOSANDNEWS.ORG WWW.MUFON.COM
 
Copyright 2012 Greys Area. Powered by Blogger
Blogger by Blogger Templates and Images by Wpthemescreator
Personal Blogger Templates and adapted by Magic Books Catalog