Thursday, January 8, 2015

Ufo News Unidentified Orange Ufo Caught Emitting Bright Lights Above Usa

Ufo News Unidentified Orange Ufo Caught Emitting Bright Lights Above Usa
This unidentified orange UFO has been caught hovering above Brownsburg USA, the UFO can been seen emitting a bright orange light. The eyewitness has stated the craft had no blinking lights.

EYEWITNESS TESTIMONY


Was taking Super Moon pics Aug. 11th on the east side of Brownsburg. I thought I saw a shooting star at one point while taking the moon pictures. On the way home, I was watching the sky to the west. I was only about 3 blocks from my house, looking west when I noticed a red orb, or fireball.

I have seen these before. I knew right away what it was. Got home, had my camera in the car, so got it out right away. Adjusted the settings, got one picture of it, as by that time was already over my house headed east. It was headed just to the right of the full moon. The moons light was so bright, that the orb just faded out in the light. I thought, oh darn, wanted to get more pics. I wanted it to come back. I took a couple more pics of the moon.

It seemed like only 5 min. and I looked straight up, and another one was there. I got six or seven pictures of that one. It went on the same path, and faded out in the moons light, just as the other one did. I thought it was no Chinese Lantern, as there was not much wind. Moved too fast for a lantern, and what's the chance it was on the exact same flight pattern as the first. Too slow for a plane, and no blinking lights.

I could have sworn I only waited about 5 min. when the second one went over. But when I went to up-load my photos, the time said the first one was at 9:44, and the rest of the pics on the second one was 10:10.

UFO SIGHTING DESCRIPTION - Orange Glowing UFO


DATE - 2014-08-11 9:44PM

LOCATION - Brownsburg USA

COLOUR - Orange



Source: ufoproofs.blogspot.com
 
Copyright 2012 Greys Area. Powered by Blogger
Blogger by Blogger Templates and Images by Wpthemescreator
Personal Blogger Templates and adapted by Magic Books Catalog