Saturday, January 10, 2015

Alien Encounter In Imperial Beach

Alien Encounter In Imperial Beach
ALIEN ENCOUNTER IN IMPERIAL BEACH, CALIFORNIA ON JANUARY 15TH 2013 - PHOTO OF SHORT CREATURE WITH ARMS LEGS LARGE HEAD AND EYES PHASED IN AN IMAGE TAKEN OF A CARHello, about 3 months ago a close friend of mine bought a new >car, she took a picture of it in her driveway in Imperial Beach here in >San Diego California, when she put it on her computer, standing there >near the front bumper (actually inside the bumper), is what looks like >an alien phased partially in and out of reality. You can even see its >feet and toes on the ground under the car. Id like to submit the photo >for analysis if possible. Its got a lot of people wondering. The friend >of mine is a nice woman with nothing to gain by faking it (she doesn't >even know how to fake it) and it scared the heck out of her. I believe >its not faked. Its a very striking image of the being. I found the >MUFON group on a mini series show that was on tv recently called Alien >Mysteries, specifically in the episode called Corina. What struck me >was the alien that Corina describes in her encounter that she saw in >her house look very similar to the one in the image of my friends new >car. My friend didn't know what to do, it scared her pretty bad. I can >email the image to you if you like. I lend a lot of credibility to this >as I have myself seen a UFO in the night sky several years ago in Long Beach California. >I believe they have been here a long time. I just cant get over how >much the being in this photo looks like the ones in the episode I mentioned. >Please take a look at it, I'd appreciate it. Please tell me where to >send the image.2013 SIGHTING REPORT(via MUFON.com)Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.
 
Copyright 2012 Greys Area. Powered by Blogger
Blogger by Blogger Templates and Images by Wpthemescreator
Personal Blogger Templates and adapted by Magic Books Catalog