Saturday, March 1, 2014

Ufo Sighting In Independence Missouri On June 1St 2013 Seen Bright Light Hover

Ufo Sighting In Independence Missouri On June 1St 2013 Seen Bright Light Hover
Had taken dog outside to go do his business, (11:20pm)I waited on back stoop and looked into the sky, noticed a very bright light in one spot. I watched it wondering if it was a star, then it started to glow brighter, I took my cellphone out and tried to take a picture then it headed W-SW as if it was headed back into the stars. I then started to tap on my back door window trying to get my girlfriends attention to come up and witness this, but she didnt hear me hitting the glass, then the light deminished into nothing and disappeard as if it had headed deep into space (my assumption by its appearance of direction). I waited to see if I could see any faint movement in the sky of its light which I thought I had and it was gone. Thats it! I added a photo, the thing is towards the middle of the picture, you might have to look kinda hard, but I dont see any other stars in the pic, this was the brightest and was lucky to get this.(via MUFON.com) Learn about: Paranormal Studies and UFO Research. Latest UFO Sightings - - -Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.
 
Copyright 2012 Greys Area. Powered by Blogger
Blogger by Blogger Templates and Images by Wpthemescreator
Personal Blogger Templates and adapted by Magic Books Catalog