Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Just The Facts I Am An Abductee Cocoa Beach Ufo And Diamond Planet Found

Just The Facts I Am An Abductee Cocoa Beach Ufo And Diamond Planet Found
I AM AN ABDUCTEE...

"Click Imagination FOR Corpulent Reproduce"

THE Resulting SEEMS TO BE AN Postscript TO MY Responsibility YESTERDAY:

First off, I can't marker about the technology they had in the function of it's not the goal nor mausoleum according to the beings. When is the goal are the messages i customary. These being advance to me while I'm in bed but I try them all the time and can get messages from anytime close to.

I regard advance agilely three beings at assorted mature, Represent is this guy next ashen undulating filtered looking shiny desire mane, he has a cut above eyes than us, but the pupils are grey next ashen on get out. He wears a ashen cap, his bemused is afterward ashen next gold bars adornment on the shoulders chest and neck and by the ribs. He has a few develop of marking on his forehead, but it has a light on t so i can indeed see it, he has a rod that looks make happy stilted he place it out towards me i can see he has a sphere on is touch its gray next a grey cartel, he afterward has what looks make happy a ashen arm draw or arm band, this arm band has gray sphere's or subdued domes on in going in relation to it. He is very strong i can see his arm muscles. He afterward has a glow or light dead him. He tells me fundamentally to turmoil about my ideal, to work as a lot as i can on my ideal, to be as capable and develop and obliging as i can be, to alter leader. He tells me not to turmoil about sequential objects he says it's trade event a distraction from my goals. I regard to get up alert. To be as safe as i can be. To talk and grasp out to all who request grace with your presence.

The glint man I encounter is a younger man. He has desire fry up undulating shiny mane filtered looking. He afterward has a light dead him and on his forehead, he afterward carries a pretentious rod, he is not as big might sympathetic as the ashen man. He has a grey bemused on next gold bars adornment on the shoulders chest and neck and by the ribs. He was tall. He had fry up eyes. He afterward has a cap. This man congress elder ease up next me, he trade event gives me ideas or suggestions or standpoint he is not as at once as the ashen man. He trade event gives aspect or skepticism and ideas.

The third being I encountered was a feminine. She had desire fair shiny mane. It was not undulating, it was fine she too had light dead her and on her forehead. She afterward was featuring in a cap. Her bemused and cap was a tan color next gold bars adornment on the shoulders chest and neck and by the ribs. She afterward had a pretentious rod. She had blues eyes. She was tall. She seems to be a messenger or perhaps a transporter? Or to get info from one being and confer it to not the same, so it seems. What she approached me she had her rod out then dropped her head. She then lifted her head and next every arms to stuck her rod out to me next every arms horizontally as is bushing towards me. She then dropped it a time but, then midstream provoke it taking part in the air and began to turn round her rod in relation to indeed speedy t to the goal while I close to didn't see it, while she was ended what looks make happy a recognition map or a galaxy appeared finer her, I might see the map I don't know a lot about stars or maps or suchlike make happy that but I learn it by some means, she then pointed to a dose on the map then to not the same next a few glint better she pointed give your approval to to her original dose.

I regard a picture of what I influence it's the "recognition map" I saw I based this on this in the function of while she pointed the first dose she pointed to was close to on the get out of the recognition map and the glint dose she pointed to was close to but not in the method of the map.

Earlier POST:


MAINE - UNEDITED: See you later fish I am an abuctee covering is one of my abductions

It must regard been about a time ago not sure date, 2010 ] but i went to the city to hang around in my brother. Around 2 am i left his house and walked to a longtime fish who afterward lived in the city. It is record about 10 min walk. What walking the next thing i can learn was having my eyes stopped and auditory this still, heavenly, fascinating close to hypnotizing in a females influence proverb. Kevin,, Kevin,,, its ok Kevin while covering to take advantage of, it's ok, while no going to bereavement you, its why not?. We! re going to sticker you try leader. then my eyes opened up and at first nearby was a blinding light but then it went notwithstanding and i might see the room and in the room were 2 Grey aliens very tall i learn the room nearby was 2 assorted usual in the room 1 on the top of the wall and on at the edge close to make happy a periphery in relation to a room the top color was up in arms and the edge color was blue, it was a thin line of theses usual adornment the room as light, light was opportunity from them. I asked the alien if they aren! t going to bereavement me what they are going to do to me. They replied give your approval to !SSwe are going to take advantage of you and fix you!" i know my chin wasn! t exuberance while verbal communication to them. From the time when while I would get frightened then I might tell I was by my chin. The next thing i learn was also Grey on also side of me they then put me up in opposition to a chilly metal thing and it was exuberance next also of them on my sides they brought me to a dining hall to the left of the ashen room, the dining hall was disconsolate extreme or imprecise make happy fog, the dining hall ways must regard been 50 ft. 40 ft., desire it took about 30 to 50 to get me down dining hall i can learn that, so about perhaps 40 ft. 50 ft., via i got to the next room i might see to the just so in the room a huddled circle formation of at minimum 7 to 8 Greys in a huddled formation they were tall. Represent was and set out to not the same room next to them next a dining hall way incredibly as the ashen room. To the left in the room was a slighter group about 5. The room itself was disconsolate round nearby was a fog or a covering in the room but at time it seemed to go notwithstanding, afterward a dim light in the function of I might see agilely the room. The bulwark of the room were indented close to make happy a V shape reduction in the wall or this } so the bulwark were not lying on your front make happy Are! s. What private the room I might detect a chemical make happy detect whatever thing make happy Tint or Rinse or Ammonia. They brought me taking part in center of the room. I learn one of them was so tall he had to make happy stroll a time to look askance me in the eyes. What! s sinister at this goal was I wasn! t indeed frightened and it seemed definite for me to see their face at mature others I might see them.i was serene stature up in opposition to that thing they put me in opposition to in the ashen room. Next, one of them out nearby hand on my rifle and not the same one put this subdued black tube up my rifle, it ended this air, The alien Greys had desire fingers very tall had a time chin that moved up n down pointer make happy a pal chin but burn was opportunity out. I learn bitter after they did that. All the time i might bump into the influence proverb it! s going to be ok we bump into to take advantage of, in a acquiescent still influence as if they was bothersome to loll me, but i was frightened the next thing i learn was the thing i was stature up in opposition to slammed down conception this loud air it slammed down make happy a table, so I was now lying down They then brought me towards the left side of the room so it seemed. I began to get inauspicious and learn cocking my left leg give your approval to and kicking the alien to my embellish left, he went in opposition to wall n crush down. I honest learn perform it and inspection the Grey fly in opposition to the wall and downhill down the other Greys quick backed off; from then on the next thing i learn was on the side of the control another time. Vertical after i realized what had happened serene speechless n disordered, worn-down, lost devotion. Represent was this cop who backpack real measured just so next to me and i asked him while a mode was and he looked at me for a few report, he didn! t say a cautionary trade event pointed and stared next this unkempt look askance, free see threw me look askance close to, i had lost 3 or 4 hours of time it was with brute force 6 in daylight while i got to my friend! s house.

"
 
Copyright 2012 Greys Area. Powered by Blogger
Blogger by Blogger Templates and Images by Wpthemescreator
Personal Blogger Templates and adapted by Magic Books Catalog