Thursday, May 23, 2013

Unidentified Triangle Shaped Ufo Spotted By Eyewitness Above Texas

Unidentified Triangle Shaped Ufo Spotted By Eyewitness Above Texas
This unidentified triangle shaped UFO has been caught hovering above Glaveston Texas, the eyewitness has stated the UFO was made up of three glowing orbs.

EYEWITNESS TESTIMONY


I was walking my dog about 9PM. As I approached my home in the culdesac I noticed 3 lights in the Western sky in triangular formation. Initially I felt they had to be planets since they were not flickering. Because of the triangular formation I got my camera and took pictures.

The cul de sac was dark with no light interference. I went to my back yard and still saw the 3 lights so I took another picture of them. Then I forgot about it since I believed it was a combination of planets in the sky but very unusual.

UFO SIGHTING DESCRIPTION - Triangle Shaped UFO


DATE - 2012-07-04 9:15PM

LOCATION - Glaveston Texas USA

COLOUR - White / Yellow



Credit: aliens-are-friends.blogspot.com
 
Copyright 2012 Greys Area. Powered by Blogger
Blogger by Blogger Templates and Images by Wpthemescreator
Personal Blogger Templates and adapted by Magic Books Catalog