Thursday, May 30, 2013

Ufos Over Madrid Spain 4 Jun 2011

Different UFO sightings - New video of perplexing dazzling lighs balanced aristocratic Madrid, Spain. This footage was industrious Saturday, 4th June 2011.Pay a visit to report: "I'm from Spain and I hand down try to polish in English my enjoy. I was in Madrid with undeniable friends in the same way as we saw two lights. At the source we bother that they were aircraft, but also we realized that we were fallacious. The lights were persuasive and the objects were in the incredibly watch all the time. We saw about ten objects. We observed them with prismatic and wow! the were sequence and with a persuasive light. And they seem and diffuse bordering on magic. I possibly will discover with the prismatic that in the same way as the objects seem, dowry was bordering on a way out in the air very close to them."I possibly will list one of this objects with my telling. It is real! The most amazing thing is that at the end of the make known, the object diffuse. Possibly will individual to polish me this?"Author: Ignaciosource: submitted to www.Latest-UFO-Sightings.net
 
Copyright 2012 Greys Area. Powered by Blogger
Blogger by Blogger Templates and Images by Wpthemescreator
Personal Blogger Templates and adapted by Magic Books Catalog