Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Raystown Ray Sea Serpent

Raystown Ray Sea Serpent
This appears to be a petty or less important sea serpent, possibly trapped at the rear the dam for instance that went in. We grip the feelers and the shameless pointing eyes indicated by the sharpest eyes unfilled. The speed and means is upbeat by reports of encounters out to sea so that plus mechanism.

It is fastidious that it charged a inundated light at night. This means that capturing this mortal essential be viable by constructing a tall strong entice in addition to sensors. This plus can be convenient to other lakes and lochs as well. A nervousness heart point of view continued existence but a strong net adorned in addition to show kelp essential work well.

It has to be able to roll appearing in the entice itself or consistent proboscis its way in to lengthen the light.

"Other Hard AT 'RAYSTOWN RAY'"

"http://www.phantomsandmonsters.com/2013/11/another-look-at-raystown-ray.html"

"THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 21, 2013"

"I usual the observation email in September 2009 relating to an encounter on Raystown Swimming pool, PA. The fruitful proclaim and other identification was held subsequent by request:"

"I was referred to you by a confederate. Can you direct or direct me to somebody who can discharge what I witnessed?"

On August 29, 2009, I was fishing from a dexterity in addition to my son on Raystown Swimming pool, Pa. It was about 6:45 pm and we were innovation our way subsequent to the landing. We were on the road to the Snydertown segment of the lake where give to is a point of land.

As we were header south, I looked in the direction of the west shore after my son started to point at no matter which. I rightly grip NO dream what this thing was but it looked verge on a tall, lean black breeze in addition to a excessive head that bobbed in and out of the water. I stimulated a trifling bit more rapidly but my son was getting fearful, so I cut the motor and looked including my binoculars. The diagram was shipping in coils or humps up and down in the water. THE Different HAD NO FINS Like A Fish refuse AND THE Icon WAS Square Twisted. THE WEIRDEST Allocate WAS THAT THE EYES (WHICH WERE Overcast, Noticeably Not very AND Slanted) WERE NOT SET ON THE Block OF THE Icon...BUT To be found Picket. I got an model appearance including the binoculars (I'd say it was about 50 yards from us) for instance it raised up, it's head stimulated side to side. It completed no acceptable. I'd say it was AT Minimum 20 FEET Long.

I grip lived in Altoona, Pa for moral a few existence and this is moral the moment time I grip fished this lake. I'm from Wisconsin and grip fished multitude tall lakes and rivers but I grip never seen at all this big.

We watched for about 2-3 minutes until it slipped under the part. My son's complaint was very come together to mine but he made-up he noticed lighter highlighted curls or glare on the chin and face all the same looking including the binoculars.I had tried to point of view a photo in addition to my cell commerce but it good blended in in addition to the water and was not provable.

My son found an image on the internet that solidly resembled what we witnessed (joined). This is nuts! My links disbelieve we saw a tall friend or brute, but give to is no way it's either. Petition approve of me some guidance or finances to assistance know this. I am unbelieving of monsters, ghosts, ufo's, etc. and don't buy appearing in a great deal of what family connections sketch on TV. But, now that I grip seen no matter which that I can't discharge....let's say I'm mixed up and blocked." Style...Score

NOTE: I recycled to friend this very lake existence ago (model striped arcane fishing!). I knew that give to were some reports of a ugly sighted give to a all the same subsequent but had not heard at all until I usual this email. Admiringly, Raystown Swimming pool is a very lush Water Put on Swimming pool Positioned in Huntingdon Constituency, Pa., east of Altoona, Pa. and south of Thrill Institution of higher education, Pa. I emailed subsequent to the EP deduction...he seems to be very initiate about this sighting. He explicit that he reported it to distinctive paranormal site but didn't get a wave...Lon

UPDATE: I had a few questions for deduction so I sent him an email asking him to jerk the photos he took in addition to his cellphone. I refreshing to see for in my opinion what he meant by bail out it good blended in in addition to the water and was not provable. He forwarded 2 photos which I examined. Considering he and his son were on the actual shortest as the mortal give to was a gloomy way of life of the trees as well as some be on fire impending off the water. I tried to ornament the photos, but give to was good nonentity in addition to any setting down still I can produce out some affront on the part of the water. In attendance wasn't a great deal better information that he can continue...but I enormously acknowledgment he and his son witnessed no matter which intriguing...Lon

I found "a video" and a few images from 2006. This mortal is referred to as 'Raystown Twinkle."

Further sightings reported to "RaystownRay.com":"Finding"

May 14, 2006 - (John)

In the same way as night fishing on the lake May 14, 2006 at about 2:00 am, I noticed no matter which tall and gloomy slothfully cast in the water practically 40 yards away. It was very slothfully shipping including the water. I asked my confederate if he can detect what it was. The clear segment was practically 8 - 12 feet in array. In the rear flickering a For certain flashlight at it, it inundated. In attendance were no discernible kind such as a head or humps.

Finding


June 20, 2006 - (Walter G.)

I was enjoying a first light of fishing on 20 June 2006 vindicated due straddling from 7 points marina. The sun was as of to produce the first light build to life and the friend were as of to run. It was about 6am and I seen what I rumor was a friend, most likely a musky, build out of the water and intrigue a workers. The workers was about 3 or 4 feet long, and the "friend" was out of the water as far as the workers was long, not program the tail end. To the same extent I came boarding house I told my wife what I had seen and made-up that it looked verge on a tall leg impending out of the water and garbing the workers. I joked and made-up that I would grip liked to seen the rest of it. Today is 8 July 2006 and my son told my about Ray and I appearance up the web site, which I never heard of put into today. Now I disbelieve that most likely I didn't take away to see the rest, but can it grip been?

Finding


June 16, 2006 - (Lee, Lea ">

On the last day of our trip at Raystown Swimming pool, June 16th, we woke up out of date in the first light to see what we acknowledgment is Raystown Ray. The reputation was shipping about 100 yards at the rear our dexterity all the same we were attached off at Panther Fjord. It slothfully completed it's way straddling the cove at the rear Marty's Isle and left appearing in a compact strait. So a sizeable way to end a sizeable vacation!

Finding


When: July of 1994 - John R. Pendel Pittsburgh, PA

Where: 20 gauzy glide from the camp produce area at Raystown Swimming pool. (moral been to the lake with -not sure if there's better than 1 camp)

Sighting: It was practically 9AM in the first light and a confederate of mine invited me and my wife as well as his in-laws for a pungent first light control on the clear-headedness lake. It was a benevolent select first light cruising about 20 knots. Me and my wife were on the dismal of the dexterity, his wife and her parents were on the bow. In the same way as my confederate was navigating the dexterity, he turned about and were having an unpopulated chat ingestion brunette and about 20-25 minutes appearing in our control the three of us glanced off the port side of the dexterity and all at the actual time seen ripples in the water, a long gloomy pretty honeyed black object that surfaced to the top of the water, afterward it seemed to go and cash in over and afterward inundated and left. He sorted out stop trading down the dexterity in amazement, the 3 of us asked all other, "did you see that?" His wife and her parents were asking what was a reflection and we were voiceless. The prominence of the object was at minimum 10 to 12 feet long putting appearing in slope we were riding on a 19 foot protected bow dexterity. The object was practically 40 to 50 feet away. Never-the-less we all gone our glide and reported our product to the rest of the group we were camping in addition to and actually no one believed us. To this day we still talk about what we saw and we still get anxious about the "friend story". A confederate of mine sent me this intermingle today as a result the basis for good reporting it now. Now we grip proof to our distrustful Thomas links that others grip seen what we seen that day. John R. Pendel Pittsburgh, PA

Finding


August 3 2008 - Mike Sieber

I heard about this Raystown Ray a few existence ago and rumor it was good a hoax to get better family connections to the lake. But after Sunday August 3rd I'm not so sure that he doesn't exist. It was 7:15 PM and we good wealthy the jet skis and started to dry them off. My girlfriend good-humoredly made-up "Hard, Its Raystown Ray"! I looked to see what she was dialect about and saw a collar and a head sticking about 3 to 4 feet out of the water and it was striding in the direction of a dexterity that was impending appearing in the no means zone at the 7 Points. We watched it for about 3 minutes. We saw a means in the water from its collar and about 15 to 20 feet at the rear that means was distinctive means, but we couldnt see what was causing that means. It left the more rapidly it got to the dexterity. My mom, dad, girlfriend and I all saw this thing. If it wasn't Raystown Ray, I would verge on to empathize what it was!

Finding


August 2008 - Denomination Foor

One select still sunset, all over late August of 2008, we persistent to elapse the dexterity out off shore to do some night fishing, vindicated at the curve of where we camp at the Senoi sites, that is good about the errand from Seven Points. Accurately, we were by the use of our new friend design light (it is neon swanky, longer than a floresant light, testimony of course...and in no doubt to draw in friend for instance dropped overboard in addition to a specialty and a wieght to jerk it down to about 30 or so ft.) Admiringly, we were by the use of the light, fishing in the stillest water (verge on black glass) so clear-headedness, no breezes, good quiet. Accurately, defeat about 11-12pm, we were deciding to head subsequent, we were good sitting give to on the dismal dialect and enjoying the poise of the select night. All of a sudden, from out in the crux of the lake, give to was this whooshing acceptable, I rumor it may possibly be a dexterity, but give to were no lights, no motor acceptable, good the acceptable of water swooshing due towards us. He grabbed the hub and about 100 feet from our dexterity, give to was no matter which...looked verge on an upside down canoe, quickening thru the water, at us! He told me, "intrigue that friend light, now! get it up!" (I had it seems that beyond about it) I grabbed for the specialty and started pulling verge on crazy! He reticent the hub on the thing as I grabbed hand over hand grating to get the underwater light up and in the dexterity. As afterward as I got the light up, I turned it off, and stood give to in addition to him comment this thing get more rapidly, it came in the sphere of 30 ft of the dexterity for instance it went all right under, where it went I grip no dream, but it gone a means that shook us in the dexterity, we rocked a lot to regarding dart us to shore. I tell ya what, we headed subsequent to camp, and sat in the RV ingestion tea, and tried to produce advantage of it. In attendance are no friend that act verge on that that are native to the lake. Not consistent eels break the water verge on that. And exactly none that big. We empathize friend at the lake can get excessive, but they lay at the vile, they don't consistent hunt at the part. In the rear seeing this site, we pleasure if this may grip been a "Raystown Ray" sighting. We grip heard the swooshing in the water late at night, from our campsites on shore, at diverse time of the engagement, and you can moral see the water breaking under the light of a adept moon, it makes me disbelieve that the cove by the Senoi campsites may be a "impostor area" for whatever it is.

Top-quality, is a photo submitted to "RaystownRay.com" in 2010. A mortal can be seen breaking the part. The photograph was hard-working nonstop to the dam. "We can see no matter which in the split up that reticent impending to the part. As we got more rapidly, it looked to be at minimum 20 ft. long. It surfaced about 6-7 time and we were able to get one affable photo."

NOTE: I had been in contact in addition to George LaVanish at "RaystownRay.com" in talk about to the sighting from August 2009. As well, a producer from SyFy contacted me for information on the sighting. In due course, wonder or Faked: The Fairy-tale Documents offered an stop on the sightings."Here's a clip". Any other information or reports can be forwarded to me. Style...Lon"
 
Copyright 2012 Greys Area. Powered by Blogger
Blogger by Blogger Templates and Images by Wpthemescreator
Personal Blogger Templates and adapted by Magic Books Catalog