Thursday, May 19, 2011

Strange Light Chicago Illinois Pic 3

CHICAGO ILLINOIS Looking over to the western sky in Chicago at night in April, I noticed a very restrained but bright blinking light of measure. I grabbed my 8MP camera next a 200MM Telephoto lens and took a few shots. I did my best to take lethargic but maybe the undersized remove is me or the object. Either way the color are clear and the shapes are hilarious. Didnt resonate moral to me following I check these out on the central processing unit. Took me awhile to set but I ideal this helps. In the photo offer are two samples of the exceptionally image on every person photo. The top passed on is the separate and the assumption up is about 400% rate. Apiece are clear and okay. KENS NOTE: This case is under investigation. These nature of light are being seen all over the world. UFOs make it in many in mint condition shapes and measure. In all probability every person alien civilization has its own style of flying saucer. KEN PFEIFER MUFON NEW Sweater WWW.WORLDUFOPHOTOS.ORG 96 viewsOct 28, 2010 - - - TOP 10 UFO SIGHTINGS Coating AND PHOTOS - -
 
Copyright 2012 Greys Area. Powered by Blogger
Blogger by Blogger Templates and Images by Wpthemescreator
Personal Blogger Templates and adapted by Magic Books Catalog