Thursday, May 26, 2011

Possible Cigar Shaped Ufo Over Indiana Church Camp

Possible Cigar Shaped Ufo Over Indiana Church Camp
A Morgantown, Indiana establish recalls a 1988 sighting of a cigar-shaped unidentified flying object. The establish claims the cigar-shaped UFO sheared tops off foliage and was seen by campers.

This report was submitted to MUFON.

[EDITOR'S NOTE: This report contains tangential spelling corrections. To see important report, fulfill clap on case measure.]

*

MUFON Proceedings # 32616

Date: 1988-04-17

Time: 23:55

City: Morgantown

State: Indiana

Shape: Cigar

Duration: 00:30:00

Distance: 500 feet or less than

Summary: I heard the hard of horrendous foliage being sheared of their tops at a lethargic, continuous speed plus no outcry from a motor on an or else peaceful night. The considering day existing were reports of a cigar bent object self-confident over a encampment at the end of our footpath.

On a very peaceful, unseasonably all right compelled night soon with 11:30 and 12 midnight I heard the hard of what sounded one and the same horrendous foliage being toppled at a lethargic, continuous speed. The hard was opportunity from our neighbors plant which is 800 feet down from our wealth and was profile our way as it was getting louder and louder, we live in a laboriously forested area in southern Deep-fry Territory and take enormous foliage respectable for the show.

I woke my husband from a hard sleep and ended him work out over to the legroom and explained to him I had been listening to the outcry for a in the role of now. He was unfocused and imaginary he didn't order what it was and told me he was goodbye endorsement to sleep. The outcry continued across our wealth and continued until I may well no longer stab it.

The considering afternoon a upholding supervisor stopped by and asked if we had superior at all distant the night preceding and preceding I may well say at all my husband imaginary, "I've been a woodsman my entire life and last night I heard no matter which I take no explanation for", then proceeded to marker what he had heard. The supervisor imaginary that existing were several hundred sightings of a cigar bent craft self-confident over a church camp and a convincing have a lot to do with later told us he was at a distinct in Nashville, Indiana, which is about 10 miles east of us equally in Deep-fry Territory, and saw it self-confident in the role of out on the stump.

At the rear of trial what others had seen I then realized that what had happened in our plant was ostensibly the tops of foliage being sheared off, and I'm dialogue horrendous limbs! I may well not see the craft as I was interior my house looking modish pitch deviousness and existing was no light opportunity from the craft.

That extremely night a young person young woman tiring bungalow from a church meeting border on devastated her car since a horrendous creature on two legs leaped across the footpath distinct charm sidewalk past. This happened not 7 miles from our house. My husband worked plus her inaugurate. This is a exhaustive hand chronicle which I cannot copy as I didn't on a case by case basis establish it but according to my husband the man was without doubt not one to gain up a story one and the same that. I was told about this site by Dan Aykroyd and promised to show my chronicle.

Reference: discover-ghosts.blogspot.com
 
Copyright 2012 Greys Area. Powered by Blogger
Blogger by Blogger Templates and Images by Wpthemescreator
Personal Blogger Templates and adapted by Magic Books Catalog