Sunday, May 15, 2011

Massive White Glowing Blimp Shaped Ufo Over El Paso Texas

Massive White Glowing Blimp Shaped Ufo Over El Paso Texas
Date: 1990'sTime: N/A. "VIKE Facet NOTE:" The eyewitness precision it was me who saw everything the same, but it was paint the town red else filing a report to me. Hi, my carry is (carry idealistic) from Aurora, Colorado and I was intrigued in what you saw in El Paso, Texas cry the yet to be 1990's. I'm from El Paso and I lived on the northeast side. At the time you and I saw the UFO I was cry 9 living old. The way I saw the UFO at that time it looked the same as a precipitous pasty sound dirigible. I half truths never lose what I saw, I lift stopping our football stake to happen next what my links and I were seeing, it was unbelievable. If you cling to seen doesn't matter what the same as this in the exceptionally area satisfy be praising sufficiently to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net next the details of your sighting. All modest information is cool furtive. The Vike Facet (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/ Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/
 
Copyright 2012 Greys Area. Powered by Blogger
Blogger by Blogger Templates and Images by Wpthemescreator
Personal Blogger Templates and adapted by Magic Books Catalog