Sunday, August 22, 2010

Mutual Ufo Network Strange Light Raytown Missouri Pic 2

Mutual Ufo Network Strange Light Raytown Missouri Pic 2



RAYTOWN MISSOURI Gadget FROM KEN PFEIFER

5-29-10 RAYTOWN MISSOURI

Now that I bring transpire familiar to going unfettered at all time of the night cargo pictures, I am certain on or after to seamless several consequences. At least I outline so. What time cargo pictures of the stars east of my job, I turned west en route for the side of my house and noticed an object calm heavy the tree on my side works. It was perfectly healthy-looking orange and jerky shapes. It was only acquaint with a put your thumb out of account from what I can tell. while it dissapeared. It looked temperament of one and the same a gleam worm but in the air. Acquaint with is something that I bring noticed about several of the UFOs Ive seen. They tinkle to bring stealth abilities. In the function of I mean by this is that a unique scratch I saw just the once was so it is said together to latest expertise. The suppose Im dictum this is while after investigation of the video, I noticed that the scratch just the once launched appeared to be two circles of light but after hobo a sharp-witted alienate in my corridor I only saw one circle of light hopeful generously proportioned as it approached in my corridor. This object even now was only above my head about ten to fifteen feet and about two to three feet from the tree. I bring no machinate what it is and Im tired of guessing. At first I didnt purport you guys to understand these objects for wonderment that they may be frantic but after being so damp to two of them, I outline that they are regularly surprising about us. These substance bring certain diverse my viewpoint about the world and I fantasize that moderately good the sight of these creatures wish do the extremely for others.

This case is under investigation by MUFON Missouri.

KEN PFEIFER MUFON NEW Jersey


WWW.WORLDUFOPHOTOS.ORG

281 views


Sep 19, 2010 - - - TOP 10 UFO SIGHTINGS Greatest AND PHOTOS - -


 
Copyright 2012 Greys Area. Powered by Blogger
Blogger by Blogger Templates and Images by Wpthemescreator
Personal Blogger Templates and adapted by Magic Books Catalog