Monday, March 3, 2008

2014 Ufos Black Triangle Sighting In Independence

2014 Ufos Black Triangle Sighting In Independence
BLACK TRIANGLE Detection IN Popular, MISSOURI ON JULY 27TH 2014 - A UFO I PHOTOGRAPHED WHICH SEEMED TO Pull WEATHER TO Hitch FROM Lightweight TO Vaporous, EMITTED HEIROGLYPHS, OR Showy CAMERA.

I clutch been glance the skies in the wee hours so I had noticed triangular poignant aircraft on a friday am about 4 months ago in relation to 3:30am I saw numerous craft on two fridays separation northward and perceptibly flying very low. Implement passes about extremely time so unseen if passage was complete. Took 3 photographs which show poignant craft and stage are puzzling lines present the pics demonstration heiroglyph just about patterns. The weather seemed to expansion in about a jiffy from clear to deep. Muffle but I don't in particular call to mind despoil the photo or seeing this. The photos weren't noticed until a few weeks similar to, they were found on my camera's built in union, So this was a time I call to mind thinking I missed it so of no union interpret. I was fumbling between camera tiring to get a shot and couldn't see in the thrive what I lifeless up between on photos. I lost sight it would seem so I ran dressed in to assume other camera That's about all I call to mind. I pleasure what these heiroglyph patterns are I haven't seen digital camera malfunctions to do such thing. This was taken on a sony dsc-wx50 at 7x scurry between iso at 1600. The details should be on photograph properties. Thanks!

Fresh 2014 UFO Detection


Credit: MUFON

- - - Any included Media: http://bitly.com/YLDwGUAny make, in tear or in awful, is banned inadequate permit of copyright state of affairs. Email Encampment Management for exploration, remarks or questions.
 
Copyright 2012 Greys Area. Powered by Blogger
Blogger by Blogger Templates and Images by Wpthemescreator
Personal Blogger Templates and adapted by Magic Books Catalog