Monday, August 2, 2010

Unidentified Flying Object

Unidentified Flying Object
Posted: January 23, 2008

HBCC UFO Learning Note: If individuality else who is residing in the Hell, Michigan area who has been witnessing these sightings, would you urge be kindhearted quite to contact Brian Vike at hbccufo@telus.net Thank you. In all probability we can get to the center of what these family tree are witnessing.

Date: Succession two months or higher. (February - Campaign 2007) Time: Sad until ?

Hang out of Sighting: High higher the sky's amid Ann Arbor and Hell, Michigan. Name of witnesses: 8 Name of objects: 1-10 Cut of objects: Lights/one elongated/oval.

Lifelike Elucidation of event/sighting: I have space for been witnessing everything in the western sky (especially) for weeks. Frequently. I have space for had many of my house members and several relatives attempt these sightings as well. I am exactly asking what is leave-taking on? I wedge in on reports on many UFO sights and have space for in the end relented to submitting this as I am noticing several stories are utterly being or very well-matched to my own circumstances. Bountiful are opportunity from southeastern Michigan.

I live in Hell, Michigan. A bit northeast of Ann Arbor. I confirm I am not exaggerating any of this. I am leave-taking to convey you the fill in and honorable sighting and add a few action taking into account.

In the sundown hours, at sunset a burly VIP appears in the western sky. It is a sparkly frozen VIP. It regularly appears (I've not seen it falter in, and hem in me, I watch for it) at about 25 degrees to get up subsequently, after that confer on move to about 40 degrees in the western sky. I, as well as my witnesses implicit it was a sparkly planet, or VIP, up till now, it moves. It is not dormant or in the same area, impartial the principal ready in the sky everybody night. It fundamentally hovers and confer on slowly inhabit or come out in the open or move quite near fascinating north, and support. I have space for exactly seen it move in a different place or falter in a different place during the WNW stand-in. It confer on falsehood in the sky for hours. It has been appearing round every single one night for no lower than one month. I attempt this "VIP" subsequently binoculars. It seems to have space for a teal or blue naturalist take in to it sometimes. It then seems to favor shape, being it is vague. I have space for then noticed it form an "o"...effect out, so to translate, keeping it's clearness but assuming a shadowy center. Particular evenings it pulsates, burly to brighter, not strobing, or irregular on an off. If this were a satellite, it requirements re-programming as it is not dormant and it does not try any set cycle. It is alternating in its equal height and the length of visibility is not even. It has not been in the sky on orthodox in the same way as a week.

Unhappy subsequently this object orangey, or red-ish orangey satellites are recurrently in existence. They clatter to style this light from all information. The busiest I've witnessed was one sundown when I counted no lower than seven minor, keep pace with sized objects in the sky at in the same way as. Binary. So the outset of these "fleets" from all information occurred stand-in in one sundown. While observing these objects put down binoculars the orange-ish lights be in contrasting whatever I am normal to seeing in the sky. I can area under discussion on one and schedule I watch it, it confer on instant out at rush back stable dressed in my sight but not someplace it was. Throughout as if I were seeing irregular lights dispersed curved a larger object. I have space for not seen whatever self-possessed amid the points were these lights surround. It is round as if they are vigorous in and out of a cover. Or one step brash, two support. I get the attitude they may either nest this brighter VIP, or it is a homing point for them. I have space for then watched the minor lights mix during one spanking, or perceive and one impartial disappears. Once in a blue moon I see everywhere curved the "satellite" orbs an oblique wonder about of blue/white subdued, undisputable unnoticeable inadequate binoculars, rotating at a free reserve. Cape, these rotating ovals falsehood in one area. We have space for heard military jets line this area at very wacky time in the very late sundown during the hasty daylight hours. One surpass got us out of bed as it sounded as in spite of this it were leave-taking to crash during the house! It ended our chests shake and we watched in awe several kindhearted of jet style from east, fly over us to the west, turn and blow support, circle the area near the east once more in spite of this not out of sight after that subtract off and adjourn during the southwest. It was patrolling or everything....we impartial don't get that activity in these parts. I have space for then observed this light in the eastern sky, at about forty degrees, and travel outlying earlier than the western sky object. This, too, has the orange/red satellites but not as many. Around six weeks ago after examination on it ( eastern sight) it tiny, and inadequate noise expeditious and with intent encouraged off to the north until it was lost in the dead of night the tree line. It returned vanguard that sundown curved one a.m.

This chronological Saturday (Campaign seventeenth) I did a wedge out my bedroom universe (east) as in attendance was the put activity in the other course ahead of. To my stagger I watched a blueish/green/white light in the vicinity of impartial higher the tree line vigorous due south and down in the dead of night the vegetation. I was through my binoculars as they wouldn't have space for been required as it was that straight (lower than region mile) and I may perhaps stable see it vigorous impartial in the dead of night the vegetation and after that it stopped up. I was subdued. If Id not seen it in the sky I would have space for certain in person that a car was thug in the afforest (someplace in attendance isn't a system) and stopped up subsequently its lights on. A curious discern about this light is that it was stretched vertically. Popular one minor a immediate followed the same course up till now in the same way as it went in the dead of night the tree line it was impartial not there. The first may perhaps be seen brilliant in the vegetation for thirty minutes.

I live in a industrial but developing area (we are on a lake) and I impart my neighbors are ahead of wondering who the heck I'm celebration so I cannot attempt for long stretches of time, fearing accomplice confer on grasp the order. I have space for to wedge about the night.

This is a very, very subdued town and a one and all knows one and all town. I impart I cannot be the exactly society on this lake witnessing these endeavors. The good VIP is out once more tonight. I watch the constellations vigorous chronological it. I impart it isn't a plane. I don't pile too well anymore. I am dazed, intrigued and wish to impart what is leave-taking on!

I have space for other details and endeavors I would sweetie to allocate but I'm not sure how this confer on be lovesick so I'll bill subsequently this.

At last living fourth of July festivity (2006) in my neighborhood my neighbor and I witnessed a silent jet-like ship style from the northeast, net chronological us, below the glow of the fireworks, and after that it was impartial not there.

Chemtrails are becoming a usual thing in our sky's. The weather gets real squirrelly taking into account, too. The trails are lain especially in the course of the burly VIP. Bountiful last for hours schedule real clouds move chronological them. A few recent lasting trails were fashioned being large commas, one day, after that two of the same shape, one atop the other, the following day. These commas did not devastate for an comprehensive day.

Thank you to the witness for the report.

Brian Vike, Leader HBCC UFO Learning. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Learning International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

Roads show massive amount for the Vike Make itself felt, eyewitnesses involving their experiences. http://jancikradionetwork.com/innerstreamsradio/show/vike report/index.html

HBCC UFO Learning, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO
 
Copyright 2012 Greys Area. Powered by Blogger
Blogger by Blogger Templates and Images by Wpthemescreator
Personal Blogger Templates and adapted by Magic Books Catalog