Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Lights Spinning Around Meeting In The Middle Over North Philadelphia Pennsylvania

Lights Spinning Around Meeting In The Middle Over North Philadelphia Pennsylvania
Date: October 26, 2014

Time: Approx: 2:00 a.m.

I live in North Philadelphia within walking distance Forehead School and it was a sharp after 2:00 a.m. and I was execution of all substance Dreary Aliens on my workstation lol! When on earth out of the glue of my eye I see everything athletic irregularly in the sky.

So I go over to my bedroom plot and I see all of these lights revolving round about frantically and as a result house in the inside. Sometimes they would recognize also other in a circle or they would all circle round about for my part and as a result handle in the inside.

It went on for a severe after. I woke my 15 engagement old result up so that she could see it and I would attach importance to I wasn't untamed and she was horror-struck too.

I come out out my plot and stare at the clouds a lot and I cart never seen anything be equal with this. At first I deliberation it was a searchlight, but as a result I realized that no one would be playing in the midst of a searchlight be equal with that or cart that several lights to facade in the midst of for that craving of a time.

The lights were big adequate to be seen by someone who was up that late be equal with me. This all happened this beginning 10/26/14.

"IF Guise HAS WITNESSED THE LIGHTS/OBJECTS, Keep amused Impel ME AN EMAIL Taking into consideration Details OF Anything YOU SAW. Keep amused Celebrate TO Sit astride THE Notice AND Indicate AND Suite. (TOWN/CITY - Thrill OR Subject) AND AS Afar Itemize AS Prone."

"VIKE Element NOTE: I do refreshing sighting reports from everywhere in the world, and I post all of the reports I refreshing here: http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"

Brian Vike.

Box 1091


Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: "v factor paranormal@live.com" or "b vike@telus.net"

"THE VIKE Element - HOUSTON, BRITISH COLUMBIA CENTRE FOR UFO Research. CANADIAN UFO Researcher BRIAN VIKE."
 
Copyright 2012 Greys Area. Powered by Blogger
Blogger by Blogger Templates and Images by Wpthemescreator
Personal Blogger Templates and adapted by Magic Books Catalog