Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Ufo News Unidentified Glowing Ufo Has Been Caught Hovering Above Usa

Ufo News Unidentified Glowing Ufo Has Been Caught Hovering Above Usa
This unidentified glowing white UFO has been spotted hovering in the sky above California, the eyewitness has stated "I'm sure it was not a balloon and it was far to high for it to be plane."

EYEWITNESS TESTIMONY


I was sitting in the backyard with my young (2yrs) daughter and I looked up because I live near an airport and I always look up, and noticed a very high object that was bright and kind of shined. It was a very clear day. It sat there for possibly 25 minutes, maybe longer. I needed to tend to my daughter so I couldn't watch forever. I took several photos and video.

This thing was way too high to be a plane. I am located in Oakland Ca, near the airport and across the bay from San Francisco airport. I see planes all day long and this wasn't a plane. It sat in one spot for a long time and then moved slowly to the south. Again, way too high for plane and it sure wasn't a satellite.

Its not a balloon... too high, too large, and stayed still for a long period of time. And I have never seen a balloon that was this bright and big. From what I understand weather balloons would have something off the end/bottom. This thing was solid and round.

UFO SIGHTING DESCRIPTION - Glowing UFO


DATE - 2008-08-24 4:45PM

LOCATION - Oakland California USA

COLOUR - White



Origin: dark-sky-misteries.blogspot.com
 
Copyright 2012 Greys Area. Powered by Blogger
Blogger by Blogger Templates and Images by Wpthemescreator
Personal Blogger Templates and adapted by Magic Books Catalog