Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Ufo Sighting In Colfax California On August 13Th 2013 Star Like Object Seen Changing Shape And Hovering

Ufo Sighting In Colfax California On August 13Th 2013 Star Like Object Seen Changing Shape And Hovering
UFO SIGHTING IN COLFAX, CALIFORNIA ON AUGUST 13TH 2013 - STAR LIKE OBJECT SEEN CHANGING SHAPE AND HOVERING

On August 13th at 10:30pm I walked into my upstairs bed room and my attention was immediately drawn to my bedroom window. There was an extremely bright star like object hovering and slowly moving left to right in my field of view. I called my wife to the window to make sure I was actually seeing what I had been seeing. Together we watched the object for about 3 more minutes as it changed shape and color several times as we watched. After about 3 min the object changed into more of a solid orb shape and started heading to the sout

2013 SIGHTING REPORT


(via MUFON.com)

Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.
 
Copyright 2012 Greys Area. Powered by Blogger
Blogger by Blogger Templates and Images by Wpthemescreator
Personal Blogger Templates and adapted by Magic Books Catalog