Sunday, May 18, 2008

Ufo Sighting In Rome New York On August 5Th 2013 Yes Whe Have Been Seeing This For Awial

Ufo Sighting In Rome New York On August 5Th 2013 Yes Whe Have Been Seeing This For Awial
UFO SIGHTING IN ROME, NEW YORK ON AUGUST 5TH 2013 - YES WHE HAVE BEEN SEEING THIS FOR AWIAL.

I have been seeing all kind of UFO at my house at night. with my friend Walter. my name is Jose Sanchez and i have been seeing the UFO for a long time now. i was not a believer at first now i am 100%. tonight there have been like 17 ore more UFO and one came close and was very big. me my wife and kids and Walter saw them. they are here and i like to know are they friendly? or why are they here for so long? etc. please believe me tonight they have been very close Time active 9:10pm till 10:48pm Monday Aug,5 2013. Rome N.Y. 13440.

2013 SIGHTING REPORT


(via MUFON.com)

Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.
 
Copyright 2012 Greys Area. Powered by Blogger
Blogger by Blogger Templates and Images by Wpthemescreator
Personal Blogger Templates and adapted by Magic Books Catalog