Friday, May 9, 2008

Ufo Sighting In New York New York On May 5Th 2013 Driving Down Road Between Cranberry Lake And Starlake

Ufo Sighting In New York New York On May 5Th 2013 Driving Down Road Between Cranberry Lake And Starlake
We were driving home from visit and observe what looked like a jet stream going straight up like 90 degree vertically so I took pics because I never saw a jet at a 90 degree vertical stream. The sun was not in the pics. The pics I have of the sun are very bright and overload the pictures. I have other pics of the sky that day in the same area. Because we were driving I was taking them quickly with my cell phone and didn't realize I had this object in the picture until I got home and was showing people pics of the clouds. It literally went straight up. Elizabeth Bishop was driving and observed the same thing. I have more pictures on my phone if you are interested.(via MUFON.com) Learn about: Paranormal Studies and UFO Research. Latest UFO Sightings - - -Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.
 
Copyright 2012 Greys Area. Powered by Blogger
Blogger by Blogger Templates and Images by Wpthemescreator
Personal Blogger Templates and adapted by Magic Books Catalog