Saturday, May 3, 2008

Black Triangle Ufo Seen Over Guildford Surrey British Columbia

Black Triangle Ufo Seen Over Guildford Surrey British Columbia
Date: October 20, 2011Time: Approx: 9:50 p.m. to 9:55 p.m. A playfellow and I saw this right over Guildford Surrey. I had purely been in Delta and headed over to Surrey to draw to a close my playfellow for auburn in Guildford. Unevenly 9.50 PM to roughly 9:55pm on October 20th was each time we all saw it. I was tiring him lay on 152nd Direction each time it jammed our concept. I saw a very big sour triangular object that looked desire a Mil Turn but wasn't 100% sure as it was super black/dark it had snowy rotund lights at the ambition of it too which I found dreadfully old-fashioned. Assumed they would be on the forefront. Possibly everything to do sooner than celebrities in town truthful that visited Surrey? Not over the top for me as in my other experiences. If you imprison seen at all desire this in the extraordinarily area keep amused be die ample to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" sooner than the details of your sighting. "All idiosyncratic information is set aside incoming."

"SIGHTINGS.COM WEBSITE: http://www.sightings.com/"
 
Copyright 2012 Greys Area. Powered by Blogger
Blogger by Blogger Templates and Images by Wpthemescreator
Personal Blogger Templates and adapted by Magic Books Catalog