Saturday, January 25, 2014

My Sky Encounter

My Sky Encounter
Since June 17, 2008 I've been on a life changing journey. While driving south on Interstate 5 to San Diego from my home in Oceanside, CA around noon, for some reason, I glanced out of my sunroof and saw a huge object in the sky, over the lagoon in a heavy fog, perfectly silent and still. I slowed my car to a crawl in the moderate traffic so I could file as much information into my memory bank as I could gather, because I knew I was looking at something extraordinary. Being an analytical person, my first thought was that it was similar in size to the back end of a large cruise ship. The craft was a silver metallic looking, however, I don't believe it was metal, could have been a fabric or something else not known. And it had four large white lights on the four corners and others, but I wasn't sure how many lights were there so I just drew in a couple of extra. Presumed it was a square because of the placement of those 4 lights, but couldn't actually see the bottom of the square as it was covered with fog. I remembered that there were dark lines and some kind of a coil looking thing. As I was looking, the corner left light began to glow a golden, amber color, and had an illuminative quality about it that I've never seen before, likewise, the material illuminated in that left corner and everything I was seeing was out of the context of familiarity and I knew that what I was seeing wasn't earthly. Considering that I was having a hard time driving, with no place to pull over, I had to keep moving and was mindful not to crash, while glancing up to see the five or six views that I got. I spoke out to the object and said, "What the hell are you doing"? I found that a strange thing to do, talking to an object. After that last long glance through my sunroof, I had to tear my eyes away and proceed driving; I was shaking and feeling the need to look up to see more. I was trying to fit the image into a familiar place in my mind, I reasoned with myself to drive past the lagoon in the next few days to make sure they hadn't errected some wierd looking buiding in the middle of the lagoon that had fog around the bottom. I knew this theory couldn't be true because the craft was slightly tipped forward, had huge lights on it and I had this overload of UFO info squeezed into my, previously, uninformed, UFO mind. During the remainder of my drive I began to have puzzling thoughts about things... puzzled, that I seemed to know the answers, such as what the craft was doing... here to help us with our crisis... filling up with seawater, used for propulsion, electrical process, no motor involved, attaches to waves in the atmosphere, surfing on the electromagnetic waves, interdimensional travel... MAGNETS AND SEAWATER... NO ENGINE INVOLVED... NO Oil INVOLVED...HERE TO HELP US WITH OUR ENERGY CRISIS. To put this the best way I know, my brain was downloaded with information that I've never thought of before, never cared to know, but am finding through my research on the internet, that lots of the technology exists and can be found in Quantum Physics. I've acquired a knowledge about UFO's and how they operate, various and sundry other things that I've never even thought of, have filled my curious mind. The fog on the lagoon, I later noted, was contained with no wispy, drifting fog, none on the highway at all. and it was so thick, you couldn't see through it at all. I glanced out my passenger window to try and see the object sitting in the lagoon, but only saw the thick fog. When I returned home I drew a fast sketch on the computer just to get my impressions documented of what I'd seen, to the best of my recollection, and wrote my short account, and sent it to a UFO magazine online and it was published. A couple of days later, I called the Carlsbad Police Dept. and asked if they'd had any reports of anything strange in the sky, but the officer said no, so I chose not to report it, told the officer I was "probably just seeing things... goodbye". I called Camp Pendleton, Marine Base, which is the next exit off Highway 5 to my home, explained myself and the officer gave me a phone number to call. Dialed that number, told the officer that I'd seen a UFO and needed to talk to someone about it because it was big, alien, and sitting silently, right there, next to the highway, in a lagoon, in close proximity to people and near Camp Pendleton, and it had given me knowledge that I thought might need to be related to someone knowing about this subject. The Marine was not at all interested in hearing about what I saw, in fact, he was disturbed that someone, he wanted to know who, at Pendleton, had given me the phone number to Washington, DC. He assured me that they knew nothing about UFO's and no one could help me. I told him, if that were truly the case, and our government knows nothing about any of this, and I just saw a huge UFO sitting silently in the Lagoon, this close to people and Camp Pendleton, and our government KNOWS NOTHING... WE ARE IN BIG TROUBLE! I resigned myself to writing my experience in this web page and researching this subject, pulling together the pieces of my experience with this puzzling phenomenon. This is the third sighting I've had, my first two sightings were lights in the sky, in 1970 and then again in 1983, moving erratically, but this one was "up close and personal". When someone or something puts a pile of information into my head, I'd say, that's personal. When I can see details of an unearthly vehicle at high noon and I have 20/10 vision, don't tell me that I didn't see what I saw. Never heard of a square UFO, so my first UFO google search... square ufo's... and look what I found.

Source: truth-just-ahead.blogspot.com
 
Copyright 2012 Greys Area. Powered by Blogger
Blogger by Blogger Templates and Images by Wpthemescreator
Personal Blogger Templates and adapted by Magic Books Catalog