Thursday, January 2, 2014

Mark Your Calendar

Mark Your Calendar
I'm back from vacation and I am sorry to say that not one item on my UFO wishlist came through while I was gone. Oh, we saw some dead cattle along the highway in Wyoming that "could "have been mutilated by aliens, but who wants to get close enough to a decomposing steer to find out if its testicles have been removed? Ugh. And although my State MUFON Director has not assigned me a new case, she has invited me to "link up" to her at linkedin.com. Honestly, I'm not sure how I feel about that.Sadder still, not one of you has signed up for my Million Intruder March, in which a million of us will storm the gates at Area 51, overwhelm the guards and expose the massive government UFO coverup to the world. Not even Richard Dolan, the UFO writer and researcher whose words inspired the idea for the MIM, has shown any interest in the event.Of course, this could have something to do with the fact that I have not set a time or date for the event. Maybe all million of you are hanging back and waiting for more details, to see if you can fit it into your busy schedules.Well, hang back no more. I have just scheduled the Million Intruder March for Wednesday, September 19, 2012, at 6:00 am Pacific Time at the Little A'Le'Inn at Rachel, NV, and you can sign up to take part here on Facebook. Just go to the page, log on to your account, click on the "Join" button and you're good to go. What will we find at Area 51? Aliens? With ray guns? Click here to be a part of the Million Intruder March!Why Wednesday, September 19th? I wanted to schedule it on the anniversary of the UFO crash in Roswell, NM, but that's next week, and getting a million volunteers for that seemed like a tall order. And actually, I've got stuff next week myself. September 19, however, is the anniversary of the Barney & Betty Hill UFO abduction, which is just as splendid an anniversary in UFO world. What better way to honor the memories of the first UFO abductees in history than to stage a massive assault on the very place where the government is storing its fleet of UFOs? Also, when has anyone ever had anything to do on September 19th?Now you may be wondering what the Little A'Le'Inn is, and why I would choose it as our launch pad for the MIM, as it were. Well, if you read this blog faithfully you would know that the Inn is ground zero for Area 51 adventurers.You may also be wondering how the owners of the Inn feel about me inviting one million people to their property, and the answer to that is that they don't know yet. But they will. That is right up at the top of my To Do list for the Million Intruder March, and I will get to it soon. Will they object? Gee, I don't know. Will they object to selling a million Cokes in one day? Will they object to being able to retire on September 20th?
 
Copyright 2012 Greys Area. Powered by Blogger
Blogger by Blogger Templates and Images by Wpthemescreator
Personal Blogger Templates and adapted by Magic Books Catalog