Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Ufo News Unidentified Glowing Ufo Has Been Caught Flying Above Illinois

Ufo News Unidentified Glowing Ufo Has Been Caught Flying Above Illinois
This unidentified glowing UFO has been caught by a local eyewitness flying above Illinois, the witness has stated that " The UFO's were like flaming balls of light."

EYEWITNESS TESTIMONY


1.) I was outside my home, working on my car, getting ready to take it to a shop.2.) Well first off, Im always looking up into the sky day or night to find strange objects. I walked out of my home and I saw something strange.3.) a Fireball period. Ive sighted 3 objects total, 2 were flaming balls. The previous time I saw flaming balls, there were a pack of them. At first I was thinking it was a plane, but there was no sound (I live in a quiet neighborhood), no blinking landing lights, and no wingspan.4.) Was flying low to the ground (trees were in my way), as I went into the street, I was able to view it clearly. It was going higher as it was moving. It was also hovering at times.

UFO SIGHTING DESCRIPTION - Glowing UFO


DATE - 2012-11-07 6:17PM

LOCATION - Fox Lake Illinois USA

COLOUR - Orange / Red



Reference: shieldufoproject.blogspot.com
 
Copyright 2012 Greys Area. Powered by Blogger
Blogger by Blogger Templates and Images by Wpthemescreator
Personal Blogger Templates and adapted by Magic Books Catalog