Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Namaste

Namaste
Hello all! Guess I will just post my profile info here... since that's pretty much there is to tell about me.I am a Medium/experiencer/contactee (ce-5) who has had contact with extraterrestrial/multidimensional/Spiritual beings since 8 years old. I am a former paranormal investigator and I have researched the paranormal since childhood. My families (Both my adoptive and birth family) have a history of contact with spirits and extraterrestrial beings, with my adoptive family having actual ce-5 type contact before I was even adopted. My step dad from my birth families side, is an avid UFO researcher, I am also a starseed and run a popular social networking site for other starseeds and contactees.I got an invite here through twitter not sure when though cause sometimes I go with out checking for a while. Well here I am and a hello to you all.

Credit: project-ufo.blogspot.com
 
Copyright 2012 Greys Area. Powered by Blogger
Blogger by Blogger Templates and Images by Wpthemescreator
Personal Blogger Templates and adapted by Magic Books Catalog