Thursday, July 18, 2013

White Orb Observed Hovering Over Witnesses Home In Hokkaido Japan

White Orb Observed Hovering Over Witnesses Home In Hokkaido Japan
Date: Around 1997 (?)Time: Approx: 3:00 p.m.Near Mr. Vike, amuse agreement me to play a part for myself. My alias is (alias unsophisticated). I live in Hokkaido, Japan. I was quite bemused to see the ice-covered orb captured in the video. 13 vivacity ago, I saw merely the fantastically thing suspended trophy over my house, so it is said at the fantastically parallel. My husband and a couple of my neighbors saw it, too. It was a propos 3:00PM. The weather was merely as clear as is in the video.I was the one to infrequency it and each one else wondered how I can spot such a fleeting object in a permission clear blue sky! It stayed for above than 15 proceedings early we went trendy our houses.My husband, for myself and our wonderful cat include seen oodles UFOs in the once. It's merely fantastic to see how they try to disturb us.That would be all for this time. Thank you for your time. Get the better off regards.If you include seen suchlike kind this in the fantastically area amuse be form sufficiently to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" not later than the details of your sighting. "ALL Party Video IS Kept back Within." "SIGHTINGS.COM WEBSITE: http://www.sightings.com/"
 
Copyright 2012 Greys Area. Powered by Blogger
Blogger by Blogger Templates and Images by Wpthemescreator
Personal Blogger Templates and adapted by Magic Books Catalog