Friday, July 19, 2013

6 Bright Lights In Formation Silently And Slowly Passed Over Melbourne Florida

6 Bright Lights In Formation Silently And Slowly Passed Over Melbourne Florida
Up to date UFO SIGHTINGS - New UFO footage recorded in Melbourne, Florida on 1st April 2010.Tape report: 6 clear lights in formation too quietly to be heard and steadily voted for over Melbourne, FL.I was spending a McDonalds and noticed anybody pointing West and I saw these 6 lights emotional diagonally the sky - low and quiet, in formation until one ample the others. I run it on my camera request - but, in the painstaking it is filmed upside down and formerly I got out of the car I reasonable passed on the request and didn't reviewer of it. Anyone shell was devoted and thought in sum. I was thunderstruck, I run never seen whatsoever flight of the imagination this. I never saw whatsoever on TV or news about it. I was astonished and the human resources had gathered to watch it. We are not far from Spit Canaveral. It was viewable for about 7 account, it was quiet and moved steadily.Author (source: mufon)
 
Copyright 2012 Greys Area. Powered by Blogger
Blogger by Blogger Templates and Images by Wpthemescreator
Personal Blogger Templates and adapted by Magic Books Catalog