Saturday, March 23, 2013

Ufo Sighting In Nevada City California On November 1St 2013 Hovedrd With The Sun The Spun An Took Off

Ufo Sighting In Nevada City California On November 1St 2013 Hovedrd With The Sun The Spun An Took Off
UFO SIGHTING IN NEVADA CITY, CALIFORNIA ON NOVEMBER 1ST 2013 - HOVEDRD WITH THE SUN THE SPUN AN TOOK OFF

Heading back to work from lunch I noticed people pointing at the sky so I looked to see what the fuss was n I saw this orb looking object next to the sun I thought weather bloons n went on my way an hour or so later I spotted it near the sun an then I noticed it spin in a way an off this orb looking object went I was stuned as threw out the day I heard about it an blew it off untill I saw it myself

LATEST UFO SIGHTINGS


Credit: MUFON

- - - People are raising thousands of dollars a day using Crowdfunding at GoFundMe.

Raise Money for:


Healthcare, Medical Bills - Funeral Expenses, Memorial Gifts - Crisis/Emergency Money Needed - Mission Trips, Faith, Church - Education, Tuition, Books - Vet Bills, Animals in Need - Dreams, Hopes and Wishes - Accept Charitable DonationsAny duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.
 
Copyright 2012 Greys Area. Powered by Blogger
Blogger by Blogger Templates and Images by Wpthemescreator
Personal Blogger Templates and adapted by Magic Books Catalog