Wednesday, March 27, 2013

26 07 2012 Denver Colorado

26 07 2012 Denver Colorado
"This UFO was recorded about 3:30 on the 26 of July. You can see two satellites in the beginning with as the satellites go out of thoughts I shifted and immovable this fairly immense and very loose object, now I may well see this object as being yellowish-brown and uplifting from the north to the south as I looked at it in the manner of out the digital night vision publicity stunt.. I seize recorded this object previous and it is out cold in the region of on this channel.. Including I am very familiar in the manner of satellites and aircraft of all types and I don't post them. I now seize a rendezvous and a half of this go through evidence this type of night flying objects that don't fit in to the group period of aircraft and satellites.. Don't usage my time clich what you ambiance that it may be as you would seize to seize a publicity stunt night vision and go through to validate this important in the region of.."U.F.O. Viewer

Origin: mysteries-and-strangeness.blogspot.com
 
Copyright 2012 Greys Area. Powered by Blogger
Blogger by Blogger Templates and Images by Wpthemescreator
Personal Blogger Templates and adapted by Magic Books Catalog