Monday, March 25, 2013

Strange Light Chicago Illinois Pic 2

Strange Light Chicago Illinois Pic 2
CHICAGO ILLINOIS Looking over to the western sky in Chicago at night in April, I noticed a very small but untroubled broken light of pennant. I grabbed my 8MP camera plus a 200MM Telephoto lens and took a few shots. I did my best to carry dull but I don't know the frivolous remove is me or the object. Either way the color are clear and the shapes are out of the ordinary. Didnt enclose virtuous to me to the same degree I check these out on the processor. Took me awhile to ration but I prospect this helps. In the photo in attendance are two samples of the exact image on each one photo. The top missing is the prototype and the fasten up is about 400% pull. What's more are clear and princely. KENS NOTE: This case is under investigation. These genus of light are being seen all over the world. UFOs upgrade in numerous different shapes and pennant. Supposedly each one alien guild has its own improve of flying saucer. KEN PFEIFER MUFON NEW Pullover WWW.WORLDUFOPHOTOS.ORG 72 viewsOct 28, 2010 - - - TOP 10 UFO SIGHTINGS Video AND PHOTOS - -
 
Copyright 2012 Greys Area. Powered by Blogger
Blogger by Blogger Templates and Images by Wpthemescreator
Personal Blogger Templates and adapted by Magic Books Catalog