Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Ufo Sighting In Indiana On June 16Th 2013 I Saw A Bright Light From Outside My Window

Ufo Sighting In Indiana On June 16Th 2013 I Saw A Bright Light From Outside My Window
UFO SIGHTING IN INDIANA ON JUNE 16TH 2013 - I SAW A BRIGHT LIGHT FROM OUTSIDE MY WINDOW. IT BLINDED MY EYES LIKE A BRIGHT LIGHT WOULD. I REMEMBER THINKING/SAYING THIS IS WEIRD. THEN ALL I REMEMBER IS GOING BACK TO SLEEP.1. I was sleeping in my bedroom 2. I had awoken and sat up to a bright light shinning in my eyes and thought it was very weird. 3. I didn't have much thought during the time. 4. I couldn't really see anything except what looked like a dark gray space ship hovering above my window. The light was too bright to see much more. 5. When I awoke to this I wasn't afraid, just confused about what it was. When I went back to bed I did not truly awake back to my normal state until I received my normal phone call at 6:30am. I told him when I answered that I just had the weirdest dream! 6. The object looked as if it disappeared by transforming and then it was gone.2013 SIGHTING REPORT(via MUFON.com)Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.
 
Copyright 2012 Greys Area. Powered by Blogger
Blogger by Blogger Templates and Images by Wpthemescreator
Personal Blogger Templates and adapted by Magic Books Catalog