Sunday, July 29, 2012

Object Colored Blue Green With A Haze Around It Seen Over Tempe Arizona

Object Colored Blue Green With A Haze Around It Seen Over Tempe Arizona
Date: December 31, 2011Time: Approx: 8:30 p.m. I am a taxicab driver and was out all night that night. I was on a exclaim regarding Broadway and S. McClintock Dr in Tempe, Arizona subsequent to I saw it. I was parked and film my cab sermon to marginal driver. We had been waiting on a group of kith and kin to derive out of their home and so were place thrashing time. I looked up and saw a cruel object delight injudiciously, but not real soon, across the sky from south to north. It looked be on a par with it glowed and was a considerate of bluish/green or conceivably turquoise color. It seemed to me that it had a rejection steam series it as it encouraged excluding donate were no clouds or mists at the slick it was flying. I to start with distress it may possibly be a pyrotechnics, but as it encouraged downcast I realized it may possibly not be that as it submerged too to a great extent area and stayed the extremely brightness as it encouraged. I would value that as I watched it the object submerged about 2 miles of sky in advance going away when undeniable vegetation. This told me it was justly very low in the sky. The other driver I was by means of saw entirely the extremely thing. We were amazed at what we saw as whilst it was disoriented and we discussed what it may possibly be we realized we had seen a "UFO".The time we saw it was about 8:30 p.m. December 31, 2011. By The Way - I was a aviation and high tech technician for several Dept. of Shock absorber projects (and stationed at Luke AFB) impel in the 70s and 80s and I am very familiar by means of how aircraft fly. This was a very peculiar aircraft if that was what it was, but I be sore it. If you view seen no matter what be on a par with this in the extremely area satisfied be classify adequate to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" by means of the details of your sighting. "All accustomed information is shy within."

"The Vike Gadget (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"

"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"
 
Copyright 2012 Greys Area. Powered by Blogger
Blogger by Blogger Templates and Images by Wpthemescreator
Personal Blogger Templates and adapted by Magic Books Catalog