Monday, July 16, 2012

Forteana Port Alberni British Columbiclayquot Sound Triangular And Then Flat Object

Forteana Port Alberni British Columbiclayquot Sound Triangular And Then Flat Object
Posted: January 28, 2008

Date: May 6, 2007 Time: 7:00 p.m.

Frozen of Sighting: Clayquot Ding. Stem of witnesses: 1 Stem of objects: 1 Conceal of objects: Triangular and after that Muted.

HBCC UFO Inspect Note: I munch requested the photos from the onlooker, sounds exhilarating.

Settle down Statement of event/sighting: Was at camp waiting for the sun to go down so I can get particular sunset pictures. I was looking over the Catface Lion's share (rational self-regulating Tofino) and I noticed that existing was a petite cloud rational below a longer set of clouds. I did not nightmare afar of it as the sun can do picky property, but this cloud was rational brighter than all the rest, so I reticent an eye on it. Just the once about 15 minuets I noticed that it was feat more rapidly to the clouds enhanced it. This is bearing in mind I started to watch it. It rose with no added water up until it cleared the clouds and after that slowly started slanting towards Tofino, Port Alberni contract. I took three pictures of the object but watched it for about 20 minuets. It was triangular at the wide open but as it go treat down in the dumps it seemed to pick up speed and get thinner.

Battle ask me why I did not walk off with finer pictures, well I passed out the rest of the time obstinate to figure out what it was, I got the pictures abode and put them on my central processing unit. Considering blown up existing is a hard-wearing light all expression the object but four black spots can be seen expression and on the object. Also it unique it's shape from one shape to the other. Discrete abnormal thing is bearing in mind I played expression once Depict Story to see if I can see finer I concluded up blacking the picture but expression the object existing is void space. If you would border on me to situation you the pictures you can contact me at the email I munch provided. Thank You.

Thank you to the look at for the report.

Brian Vike, Superintendent HBCC UFO Inspect. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Inspect International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

Connections show throng for the Vike Send off, onlooker recitation their experiences. *The Vike Send off Eyewitness UFO Connections Show*

Just particularly, the Vike Send off Connections Nightspot Blog. You can inspect the blog out for archived radio shows and all the new and coming programs I do. *Vike Send off Connections Nightspot Blog*

HBCC UFO Inspect, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO
 
Copyright 2012 Greys Area. Powered by Blogger
Blogger by Blogger Templates and Images by Wpthemescreator
Personal Blogger Templates and adapted by Magic Books Catalog