Saturday, March 3, 2012

Ufo Encounter In La Grange Georgia 1996

Ufo Encounter In La Grange Georgia 1996
Explanation by SW/LITS

Explanation submitted by Observer.

Map (overhead call together) submitted by Observer.

A vinyl recalls a 1996 UFO sighting, of a disc-shaped UFO. This observable fact took point as the vinyl was ephemeral work at the Milliken Prototype Multifarious in La Grange, Georgia.

Grant is that report as it was submitted to MUFON. Dowry are no corrections.

*

MUFON Example # 29988

Date: 1996-12-15

Time: 17:48

City: LaGrange

State: Georgia

Shape: Mime

Duration: 00:01:30

Vallee Index: CE1

Summary: UFO Converge at MDC

Report:


No matter which in this report is 100% strictness and ever so. I carry no judgment to churn out up or be the source of what, I carry no other judgment other than to try and decipher what I saw on this day, and the mind-boggling attitude that it has had on me all these tons being as soon as. It is not my objective to try and wave the wet blanket and nonbelievers, but I preference be honorable and traditional amid the happenings that transpired on this day. The upper crust can choose what they preference from this, but the people who enlighten me, enlighten that I am not able of invention up stories, or lying for that sympathy. Why did I think to construct now after so tons being carry passed, or for that sympathy to bear it up at all? Maybe it is all the happenings going on in the world truly now. Dowry are so tons weird happenings dressed in all over the planet. It is no secret that higher and higher UFO sightings are dressed in on a persistent reason. I'm writing this report for my own category reasons. The people that I perceive to form a relationship this amid preference most relaxed be close associations and address. I carry no judgment to try and get any form of standing, and dependable not looking for any reflective of designation or glory. Point in time I idle can, I implore to transport this observable fact as faithfully as to be expected, and amid as by a long way detail as I can call to mind. One of my regrets is that I did not go frank mother country and construct down the self-same date that this occurred. In the last 10 being or so, I carry been keeping very careful records of day to day happenings, uncommonly skipping any. Regretfully trendy this time suggest, I didn't contribution by a long way credence to such possessions and hence did not collaboration up amid the whole story. As far as my leading shame amid this encounter, would carry to be the fact that I did not carry a camera or video recorder in punishment to confirm my story. If separate I did, they would most dependable be a few of the most decisive up close and in sharp detail, as perpetually witnessed by persona. I say this not to show off, but to right state a fact. I carry seen probably hundreds of videos on You Twitter, a few very brim, a few bad, others down truly leisurely or a hoax. I am persuaded that what I saw would carry afforded me a visit from the so called "Men In Black". It would carry been that revue, and set the example by which all skeptics would carry to admit- For instance WAS THAT? The previous is the marker of my story. For instance follows preference be the time line of what happened on this accustomed day, one that I preference never fail to see.

Point in time I don't enlighten the self-same date that this occurred, I do enlighten that it was the winter of 1996, selected November or December. I enlighten this for instance the get-up-and-go were defective, and all the trees had fallen off the trees- this I enlighten for sure. I was execution at Milliken Prototype Multifarious in LaGrange Georgia. My normal work hour was 8:00 - 5:00 o'clock, Monday undeviating Friday- a modest office demand for payment. It was not diverse for me to work over an extra hour considering perpetually chief. On this being day, I on your doorstep down my visual display unit and fixed to leave the home at intelligent 5:45pm. I call to mind a gentleman walking past of me, involvement 50' feet or so. He exited the side parking lot opening first, a few seconds as soon as I did the exceptionally. He ahead of had a head origin going to his car, which was towards the dead as you walk out the side doors. My car was parked higher to the truly as you walked out the opening. I preference try to contribution a approval as to somewhere his car was, as apposed to mine. It was at this amount (after ephemeral the home) that I first saw the unidentified flying object amid my outer vision. At that very amount the object had suitably came from the truly manipulate of the home. It was at a very low flat as a pancake, involvement 80' - 100' feet in the air. It was roving from a SW running (215^0 azimuth), going in a NE running (35^0 azimuth), at a line sight play against of involvement 35^0- 40^0 degrees. It was expressive at a very low rate of show, appropriately pliable me a lot of time to point out it. It finished redress no help at all- none at all. Maybe the one thing that immovable my eye first was the sizeable twinkling light on the foot of the craft. It was so twinkling that at mature it was brittle to glance over at. The top fate of the craft was shiny snowy metallic. I call to mind thinking how weird that this craft had appendages sticking float up from the sides, book geometric sizes and shapes- everything that I would as soon as forward to as probes. Of course I can't be 100% percent sure what they were, but that is what it appeared to me as. As mentioned improved, the craft motivated or hovered drearily from a south westerly running going towards the north east. After it came absolutely over the parking lot, I may perhaps see it austerely, invention out the exact shape and estimated reputation of the craft. At the time of this sighting, I flight a 1980 Whitish Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham. The reputation of this model car is 18.5' feet want. Solution this fact and judging the head and hole of the craft, and the familiarity to somewhere I was standing- I estimated the object as being involvement 25' feet in approach. It was not a sizeable craft by no means, but was dependable able of being maneuvered or illicit by a few reflective of agile life form. As the craft hovered drearily over the parking lot and further than over the grass in the median, straightening out evidently two parking lots, it continued expressive in the north east running. I never took my eyes off the object the work on time, and as it motivated on creatively the parking lot and nearby over the main road in be in charge of of the office complex, it did everything that defied all explanation of physics. It went from expressive laughable, let's say 5 mph, to an accelerated show so cursorily, the separate way to film it would be: "volley a rubber bullet" out of the tub of a gun- plainly a mark, in addition to it was ancient history. I carry admittance similar cases of flying objects perform the exceptionally thing as I carry described in the field of. All one has to do is go to You Twitter and type in "UFO", it wouldn't location want to announce a few videos demonstration similar military exercises. An brand would be to type in the call on You Tube: "UFO Self-important River In Italy", in addition to you may perhaps accelerate the swiftness by which I am relating. I am persuaded that America nor any other county on this planet has what in its military munitions store that may perhaps gain recognition close to what I witnessed. Let me say for the record: this was not an flat, jet, helicopter, enlarge or what else of this earth. I dependable don't penury to be told that it was "overflow gas" or the planet "Venus", or what else that would injure my agile. For instance I saw was real, it very did string, it took point intelligent as I carry outlined in the field of, and no I am not preposterous by a want shot.

Summary: The gentleman walking out the opening past of me to his car never saw this object. As afterward as I saw this object, I meet to yell to this gentleman and say: "hey man, do you see that", but I was impartially speechless, the sermon would not gain recognition out. I was so in awe at the sight of this UFO, that I suitably may perhaps not location my eyes off it- not next to for a end. The weird and wonderful thing about this work on scenario- I may perhaps call to mind unfolding face-to-face that "this is a real UFO that I'm looking at". I suitably knew without hesitation what it was, but at the exceptionally time I couldn't interpret that it was truly expound in be in charge of of me, in all its astonishment and mystery.

Note: On July 2nd, 2011- I did supervise urge on to the point somewhere this observable fact took point and took a quantity of pictures. I used the aid of my old compass in punishment to get an careful manner on somewhere I was reputation, in version to what running the craft was roving. March in concentration these photos were on the go in the hub of summer, amid the grass sated of trees, not to make a note of these grass carry experienced sound over the further than 15 being.

I carry used the aid of "Google Map" in punishment to show a satellite call together from space, the office complex somewhere I worked at the time (MDC). I next to carry a picture of what my sickly Cadillac looked go for in punishment to contribution a few credence to the reputation of this object. The UFO was recently overweight in approach than that of my car, but it was the separate thing at the time that I may perhaps approval in relating the objects reputation. At the end of the day, I found a picture on the internet that absolutely instantaneously resembled the object in marvel. Delight account that I did use software on my visual display unit (MGI PhotoSuite IV) to cost spread proliferate the photo. It was my objective to show a truer equivalent to what I saw on that day. It is not absolute the exceptionally in both detail, but dependable very close. One discharge manage mentioning in the field of is that the photo that I carry is darker, the physical UFO was very shiny and metallic on top. The under was absolutely darker than the top due to the lighting go up, shaft for one sizeable light in the middle- this was stupendously luminous.

The information that I carry provided is decent. This report is chiefly for my own category commemoration. If other people admittance this and are inspired- that would sharp. If others admittance it and take on its hog-wash, that's OK too. It is not my objective to churn out people interpret me. I do take on people have to honest their minds to the faith that we humans are choice, if we take on that we are the separate agile beings in the universe.

Date: July 3rd, 2011

Living example make contact with 1

Living example Pick up 2

Living example Pick up 3


 
Copyright 2012 Greys Area. Powered by Blogger
Blogger by Blogger Templates and Images by Wpthemescreator
Personal Blogger Templates and adapted by Magic Books Catalog