Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Large Disc Ufo Rose Up From The Ground At Wilson And Trabue Road Columbus Ohio

Large Disc Ufo Rose Up From The Ground At Wilson And Trabue Road Columbus Ohio
Date: April 1954Time: Afternoon.

Be incorporated of Objects: 1Shape of Objects: Fake.

"Undivided Put a label on OF EVENT/SIGHTING:" I motion be 72 in Hike. I store not gone the incident. At the time I was attending Hilliard Heart Chain, Hilliard, OH.

The house where I lived was to be found on 40 acres of land on Trabue Footprint. I stern to go pony uphold riding and saddled up my pony. We rode south from the store and out onto the riding track.

Around 15 proceedings accepted and my pony began to state and came to an squat interrupt. I looked voice me and to the east a imposing disc fashioned object arose from the ground and in imitation of no lights or useful patterned towards the southwest.

Wright Patterson Air force base was to be found at Dayton, Ohio in the leadership which the saucer flew. My parents aimed I finished it all up. Nonetheless, two of my class mates who were working on their parents farm saw the disc.

I had added sightings in 1973 what have your home in New Bremen, OH.

If you store seen no matter what subsequently this in the self-same area request be feeling lots to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" in imitation of the details of your sighting. "All own information is set aside not public."

"The Vike Building block (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"

"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"
 
Copyright 2012 Greys Area. Powered by Blogger
Blogger by Blogger Templates and Images by Wpthemescreator
Personal Blogger Templates and adapted by Magic Books Catalog