Saturday, March 31, 2012

Sketch From A Dream

Sketch From A Dream
"sketch from a dream, drawn the next morning"

On December 17th of 2011 I sent an email to Kim Carlsberg and asked if this sketch (above) meant anything to her.

She replied with a very short answer: "incubation chamber"

Here's the genesis of this sketch. I drew this after having a very vivid dream memory. It was vivid in a way that seemed important. The sketch was an attempt to show a sort of shelf system with little glass windows. Probably about waist high or a little higher. I drew this image the morning after my one and only hypnotic regression with Budd Hopkins. I remember quickly scribbling it in a sketchbook the very next morning; Oct 24th, 2007.

In the dream this shelf system was garishly colored with electrically intense yellows, greens and reds. It felt like everything was painted in day-glow paint.

Kim is an outspoken contactee who spoke did an interview with me on this site (linked HERE). She also published the coffee table book: THE ART OF CLOSE ENCOUNTERS. She pointed me to page 141 in her book (see below), this shows something somewhat similar to the sketch I sent to her. In a way, I sent that sketch to her because I "knew" what her response would be, and in a way, it confirmed what I suspected.

"Illustration by Chuck Chroma"

I've met Kim a few times at conferences, and she will laugh in my face when I say that I'm not sure if I'm actually an abductee. This isn't mean, she has a point.

"The term "incubation chamber" shows up in the abduction lore. People will report seeing walls of aquarium like boxes with tiny hybrid fetuses floating in some sort of liquid. The implication is that these aliens are involved in some sort of program involving genetics and breeding"

Source: anomalies-in-backyard.blogspot.com
 
Copyright 2012 Greys Area. Powered by Blogger
Blogger by Blogger Templates and Images by Wpthemescreator
Personal Blogger Templates and adapted by Magic Books Catalog