Saturday, March 19, 2011

Witness Accounts Of The Roswell Ufo Incident Heed This

Witness Accounts Of The Roswell Ufo Incident Heed This
Frank Search (whose blog may be found at http://frankwarren.blogspot.com/) posted the consequent about the circulating Haut (Roswell-related) indication at UFO UpDates:

From: Frank Search

Date: Sun, 01 Jul 2007 13:18:58 -0700

Subject: Re: The Walter G. Haut Indication

Fellow Listers,

Extracted from:


Witness to Roswell: Unmasking the 60-Year Hide by Thomas J. Carey and Donald R. Schmitt

...

I would next to to formulate it clear, that the consequent views are mine stumped.

Initial I disrepute how the indication was more than in pace to Walter's assertion.

On every occasion Dennis in my voluminous care it appeared to me he was exhibiting the opening stages of either Alzheimer's and/or dementia.

That said, he did in fact (in gathering to a disrepute) tone in the conclusive concerning seeing (princely) garbage and or bodies.

I haven't viewed the tape just now, and am relying on my in black and white objects from having the status of I did, but chutzpah be reviewing it over today. According to my objects, I counted 4 mature somewhere he said he didn't see anything!

Appearing in an appearance on Larry Emperor in 2003, Walter, over, appeared very mystified and in this era might not carry out the slice. Previous to inadvertently exiting the trial, Emperor asked, "Did you, Walter, ever see any of the wreckage?"

Walter replied, "No."

As one can see the indication which no compunction was signed by Walter Haut was in black and white in a very clear and receptacle form in addition to mature, dates, names etc. From what I clasp seen for my part e.g., the trial by Wendy was it agreed by society else - maybe Schmitt and Walter legal signed it? Were questions asked in send for, and he answered them? I deem this greatest in evaluating the assess of the indication.

Undoubtedly, placing Ramey in Roswell on the 8th is monumental, and most if truth be told needs to be looked inwards, over.

Overwhelmingly, for coherence, I don't disrepute the fact that an extraterrestrial craft/s was improve on, i.e., the Roswell Occurrence, or the post cover-up; I disrepute Walter's collusion concerning his seeing garbage himself, and or bodies; too, unmovable his own contradictory statements concerning his in fact seeing garbage and or bodies, in my way of thinking, the indication that is now on the table doesn't take far-flung bulk.

Reverently,

Frank Search


 
Copyright 2012 Greys Area. Powered by Blogger
Blogger by Blogger Templates and Images by Wpthemescreator
Personal Blogger Templates and adapted by Magic Books Catalog