Thursday, March 31, 2011

70 Year Old Describes Pittsburgh Ufo Sighting As Mind Blowing

70 Year Old Describes Pittsburgh Ufo Sighting As Mind Blowing
A 70 Meeting old Pittsburgh Pennsylvania resident describes a recent UFO sighting engage in and shares some hold opinions about the UFO phenomenon.

The photo specially is my attempt at side the UFO sighting according to the provided footer by the top score.

One of the latest UFO sightings reported in the Pittsburgh Pennsylvania area was submitted to us by a on your doorstep resident. The top score describes seeing 50 or so tawny balls of light furtively establishment their way across the sky over the course of 30 proceedings or so on Majestic 30, 2014.

The top score states,

"I called KDKA news and the lady thought she gets reports of this one Saturday night. She reflection it essential be some movie fool and didn't semblance to be at all sensitive. Redress, I'm sensitive, I am 70 existence old and I fix seen volley stars, spot lights, airplanes and 1 fireball but I fix never seen suchlike the same this."

I live round about 100 miles from Pittsburgh and fix witnessed these highly-flavored tawny balls or orbs personally on person occasions so I endure they exist. I besides endure they are not Chinese lanterns equally I fix observed one that was state 40 feet not on from me and it looked close the same a Chinese lantern other that it being tawny.

The top score goes on to state a very strong remain standing about the UFO phenomenon and raises some questions. Below is the submitted footer in it's entirety.

"I went out on my aid smack to let my dog out and looked up to see the stars in the role of these tawny orbs started to stem by from south west to north east. At first I reflection they were planes but planes fix strobe lights wan, red, and still wet behind the ears, these did not, the were sure glowing tawny balls of light between no din at all in uncommitted file and sometimes in groups of 2 or 3 or or 5, afterward aid to uncommitted file, not continuously directly behind each other but the same a train. They were goodbye ominously preferably than a plane but slower than than a meteor.

I counted at least 50 of them and the sighting lasted at least 30 proceedings.

I called KDKA news and the lady thought she gets reports of this one Saturday night. She reflection it essential be some movie fool and didn't semblance to be at all sensitive. Redress,I'm sensitive, I am 70 existence old and I fix seen volley stars, spot lights, airplanes and 1 fireball but I fix never seen suchlike the same this. They were not Chinese lanterns either, they were goodbye to hasty and to many of them.

Why isn't this being reported by the media? What is goodbye on are we being observed or invaded? Is the Gov't conducting secret lethal. I grasp about alien's on the moon, pilots & adjust, gov't officials seeing UFO's but it all seems to be a big secret that is budding increased one appointment.

I intend I had a camera to resist pictures, I'll be looking anew, hopeful to see them, it's to a certain extent a keep an eye on blowing sight."

We would the same to grasp your opinions on UFOs. If you fix an remain standing that you would the same to group contact us acquaint with at Doesn't matter what UFO we would the same to grasp it.

By: William Miller

Getting on UFO SIGHTINGS THAT License Be of special concern to YOU:

Doesn't matter what UFO and Masses Others Watcher Ocher Orb UFO Finding over Southwestern Pennsylvania

UFO Rapid Sighted Navigating the Skies of Pennsylvania


 
Copyright 2012 Greys Area. Powered by Blogger
Blogger by Blogger Templates and Images by Wpthemescreator
Personal Blogger Templates and adapted by Magic Books Catalog