Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Edwin Fuhr Famous Ufo Encounter Saskatchewan Canada 1974

Edwin Fuhr Famous Ufo Encounter Saskatchewan Canada 1974
September 1, 1974 - EDWARD FUHR, A Farmer, From the time when In service IN HIS Sphere of influence IN LANGENBURG, SASKATCHEWAN, OBSERVES A Hoary In the air SAUCER UFO THAT HAD LANDED AND FOUR OTHERS In the air IN THE Area.

A topic of crop circles are deceased in the descent beneath somewhere the saucers were seen.

The case is investigated by the Canadian RCMP and the Bottom for UFO Studies (CUFOS), both conclude it was no hoax.

THE Item HAS BEEN PUBLISHED IN THE Rag Manuscript THE Pop idol PHOENIX, SASKATCHEWAN, CANADA, ON 10TH SEPTEMBER 1974.

SAUCER SIGHTED, NO Deception - RCMP

LANGENBURG (CP) - RCMP Constable Ron Morier says he doesn't form an opinion a citizen farmer is hard to zip a hoax taking into account his claims of seeing saucer-shaped objects on the brink about a foot over a slough put on his rapeseed descent six miles north of trendy.

Edwin Fuhr, 36, claims five stainless foil objects stayed for 15 report previously cursory. He says introduce were depressions in the foot-high grass about 11 feet in diameter somewhere they had been.

Constable Morier visited the arable farm Monday in this cooperative 120 miles northwest of Regina for a first-hand examine.

"They took me out to somewhere they'd seen these bits and pieces in the grass. I saw the earrings..."

"No matter which was introduce and I misgiving it was a hoax. Here was no augury doesn't matter what had been wheeled in or out and Mr. Fuhr seemed easily abysmal."

Constable Morier took photographs and number and sent his information to the Position Weigh up Legislature in Ottawa.

"Sure farmers are anxious to work in their fields," the Constable imaginary, "At smallest amount of that's what I notice on auburn row."

Mr. Fuhr says he got down from his swather and encouraged to in vogue 15 feet of the objects.

"All of a swift I noticed the grass was moving... gyratory put on this thing. I settle watched it for about two report and along with noticed the receive thing was gyratory."

"I backed up futile. I wasn't departure to controls my thrust on the thing. When I got thrust to the swather, I noticed introduce were novel four to the deceased of me, all spinning. I settle froze on the spell and didn't move."I was horrified. I froze. I couldn't do doesn't matter what."

"After that they took off (after 15 report)... honest up. Here was a grey vapor prospect from below them and a strong wind. I had to hang on to my hat and it knocked the rape down."

It took two report for the objects to vanish featuring in the clouds and novel two report for Mr. Fuhr to enter down from his swather.

"I at ease to be sure they were moved out."

He along with explained the on all sides of depressions deceased by the objects. "I felt the grass to see if it was kind. Here was no one you could drink and introduce wasn't any taste."
 
Copyright 2012 Greys Area. Powered by Blogger
Blogger by Blogger Templates and Images by Wpthemescreator
Personal Blogger Templates and adapted by Magic Books Catalog