Monday, November 17, 2008

Ufo Sighting In Berea

Ufo Sighting In Berea
UFO SIGHTING IN BEREA, KENTUCKY ON JUNE 12TH 2013 - I WAS WALKING MY DOG LOOKED UP OVERTOP PF MY HOUSE AND SAW AN OBJECT I GOT TWO PICS ON MY PHONE AND THEN IT WAS GONE.IT MOVED REALLY FAST ACROSS THE SKYI was out walking my dog,i was just admiring how clear the sky was.When i looked up overtop of my house i saw an grey egg-shaped object at first i thought it was a balloon.then i saw that it was moving really fast across the sky. By the time i could get my phone out and snap two pictures it was gone. im trying to upload them but my phone is not working right. If anyone else has seen this i would like to know.2013 SIGHTING REPORT(via MUFON.com)Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.
 
Copyright 2012 Greys Area. Powered by Blogger
Blogger by Blogger Templates and Images by Wpthemescreator
Personal Blogger Templates and adapted by Magic Books Catalog