Friday, October 24, 2014

Ufo Sighting In California On December 7Th 2013 4 5 Light Objects Flying Slowly In A Straight Line Then Dissapearing

Ufo Sighting In California On December 7Th 2013 4 5 Light Objects Flying Slowly In A Straight Line Then Dissapearing
It was around 10 PM and I was in the front passenger seat on my way to the theater in Napa. I noticed the passengers in the car next to me had their windows rolled down and wer filming something with their phones. We made the turn to get on the street where the theater is on and I saw what looked like an airplane flying in the sky, a bright far away light moving slowly in a straight line. Then I noticed more lights moving behind the first one. There was a total of 4-5 lights moving slowly and close together in a straight line across the sky. I opened my window to see if they were making any noise and they weren't. After about a minute, they all disappeared except the one in front leading. After about 30 seconds, that one disappeared as well.http://ifttt.com/images/no image card.pngUFO NewsUFO News on FacebookEviland News Just For You
 
Copyright 2012 Greys Area. Powered by Blogger
Blogger by Blogger Templates and Images by Wpthemescreator
Personal Blogger Templates and adapted by Magic Books Catalog