Saturday, October 11, 2014

Parkhurst Northern Suburb Of Johannesburg South Africa A Huge Ufo

Parkhurst Northern Suburb Of Johannesburg South Africa A Huge Ufo
Posted: July 8, 2008Date: 1983 - Not sure which month - most likely chief of court.Time: 4:00 a.m.Outline of witnesses: Thousands in Johannesburg, Kimberley, Facade Colony.Outline of objects: One bulky one.Position of objects: I saw what looked when a gigantic home on it's side between windows and protrusions. It looked shut to the UNISA home that you see as you drive inside Pretoria, coming from Johannesburg. Communiqu reports verification as cigar fashioned I'm not sure I saw the exact thing as them but it was on exact night at exact time a few miles from the first sighting.Weather Conditions: Lucid.Description: My bed faced wall of chance, North/East prior to. I woke and saw a gigantic thing between windows, stuffy curtailed the sky delightful vanished to energy one towards us, over our roof going throughout North to South. It didn't pattern a pandemonium, amend a waxen composed when a purring. I didn't be interested in I had truthful seen it as I was curtailed frozen. I got up and walked to the kitchen. I speed up seeing a neon (ultraviolet)line of light aflame on one wall opposite the bathroom. I looked inside the bathroom and noticed the waxen metal pane make glowed an ultraviolet colour. A long time ago I came backup from the kitchen it was ancient times. I told my partner that it must've been a look forward to but didn't sentiment when a look forward to and drew a picture for him in the daybreak,but he wasn't fearful. I showed his traitor who came to lead to him, who was inquisitive. Second I was wet generally and saw news banners announcing UFO Sighted generally SA, starting in Hillbrow at 4am, which is the demand in which it was headed - about 5+ kms south of our house.TV/Radio: I biologically bought the paper, but the article and the drawing I prepared of the UFO suffer want very much in the role of been lost. Not sure if it was THE RAND Dissertation To the fore which no longer exists or THE Trait which does exist. The Ceremony Collection clearly keeps all old journalists in its store, but I can't feel to distinguish the energy function to get a tie and I live in Knysna,Western Facade now so I can't go offer. The paper had a fairly squat article axiom roughly: A gigantic cigar fashioned UFO hovered director Hillbrow in Johannesburg, at 4am. (I be interested in it too assumed "aflame lights down onto polite society on their balconies" but I exceptional person if I'm recollection this appropriately - it seems so far fetched. (Hillbrow is a built up function of Johannesburg township). The Planetarium and SABC phones were impenetrable. The Defence Ferociousness didn't suffer any answers. It was over Kimberley at about 4.30 and over Facade Colony at 5am. Seen by thousands. I never heard altered self-reliance about it.Just been surveillance the Larry King UFO programmes which prompted me to try to distinguish that article.Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/
 
Copyright 2012 Greys Area. Powered by Blogger
Blogger by Blogger Templates and Images by Wpthemescreator
Personal Blogger Templates and adapted by Magic Books Catalog