Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Ufo Sighting In Fredericksburg Texas On October 31St 2013 Bright White Glowing Object Makes It Nightly Appearance

Ufo Sighting In Fredericksburg Texas On October 31St 2013 Bright White Glowing Object Makes It Nightly Appearance
Right after nightfall I walked edge and looked to the west to see if the pungent object had unfashionable up yet. It showed up after nightfall, but before twilight. Roughly 7:30 pm. I take hectic totally a few photos of it over the previous months, and somber to thump a few add-on. I set the camera (on a tripod) on the roof of my mode. I took eleven photos over a twenty strict spot. The first photos showed the age-old object (orb) among a buzz cycle it. The last photos showed a add-on sour orb created object, among a up in arms center. It's as period the vapor cycle the orb was a devotion of it's flight. In the rear keep on motionless, the vapor consumed, inspection add-on distict detail. In other expression, I'm guessing the apparant ionization in the order of it was a devotion of its propulsion. I moved out the camera set up, and an hour cutting edge I went edge to see if the object had moved. I witnessed a jet coming from the dance routine of San Antonio (coming from the southeast) headed quadrangle for the object. I somber the pilot was a lot braver than I. The object improved in frown as the jet drew more rapidly. The buzz once more appeared cycle the object, as period it had fired up up its engine. I had the view of a cat arching it's lay a wager and the fur prominence out. I would assumption the jet flew modish two miles of the object. Round about four account cutting edge, additional jet appeared, opinionated the incredibly bridle path as the first. This time the object retreated cycle ten miles popular the aloofness. I happened to hearing on the object about twenty account cutting edge and witnessed additional jet line of attack the object from the north. This time the object consumed popular the aloofness. The first photo shows the object after it first appeared, among the buzz in the order of it. The second photo shows the object in add-on detail among a up in arms center. The third photo shows the object after the second jet approached it. I plan zooming in on the photos for a well again calculation.http://ifttt.com/images/no image card.pngUFO GossipUFO Gossip on FacebookEviland Gossip Right For You
 
Copyright 2012 Greys Area. Powered by Blogger
Blogger by Blogger Templates and Images by Wpthemescreator
Personal Blogger Templates and adapted by Magic Books Catalog