Saturday, August 9, 2014

Black Triangle Sighting In Bromley

Black Triangle Sighting In Bromley
BLACK TRIANGLE SIGHTING IN BROMLEY, ON SEPTEMBER 1ST 2010 - WALKING HOME FROM A FIELD THE TRIANGLE FORMATION WAS DIRECTLY ABOVE A GAS WORKS, ISOCELESE IN SHAPE THE LIGHTS TURNED OFF ONE BY ONE, AT FIRST I THOUGHT THREE CHINESE LANTERNS BUT THEY WERE SO STILL AND PRECISE IN FORMATIONWalking home from a seeing friends in a field (I was under no influence of any substances) I walked past a supermarket I worked at at the time, I looked to the gas works next to it and saw the triangle formation directly above the cylinders that rise up and down. Isosceles in shape I witnessed for over 5 minutes in amazement then lights turned off in quick succession one by one, at first sight I thought three Chinese lanterns but they were remained still and precise in formation and all at the same height, this could suggest a flat underside to a triangluar shaped craft or three light orbs, it was night time so only the lights were visible. I was in some shock as I had been researching phenomina at the time and called up two friends immediately with the news and went back to mine and saw many images and reports of triangle formations confirming what I had just witnessed.2013 SIGHTING REPORT(via MUFON.com)Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.
 
Copyright 2012 Greys Area. Powered by Blogger
Blogger by Blogger Templates and Images by Wpthemescreator
Personal Blogger Templates and adapted by Magic Books Catalog