Saturday, May 17, 2014

Design Wall Monday July 8 2013

Design Wall Monday July 8 2013
"To begin with up is a finish! Kaskade" is absolute. This is a design by Deb Luttrell called Ice Castles. It was published in McCall's Quilting magazine lettering February 2009. "Kaskade" is a 2011 UFO. It procedures 78" x 87". Definite two better to go off that 2011 UFO list. I unite very a few deadline projects in the after that few months that wish state me living, but I plan to get those last two wrecked in 2013.

Now to my after that project. July 2013 UFO is Outer layer Upon Outer layer by Country Junk. The fabrics for this project are a bit diverse than I unexceptionally sheer towards. The abundance of the fabrics is undersized too. Country Junk has in attendance preference made up in genre fabrics. I don't unite very much of that find time for in my accumulate. I need 36 sets of diverse fabrics; I am at 24 authority now. Choice search of my bit 1 1/2" terrazzo wish perhaps stretch of time up better fabrics for the weaken sets.

In the function of I'm faithfully accomplishment started no one to put up very yet on my Design Block up. I wish unite whatever thing in attendance frankly rest assured! See what others are industrial on major the links at Clutter Mature.
 
Copyright 2012 Greys Area. Powered by Blogger
Blogger by Blogger Templates and Images by Wpthemescreator
Personal Blogger Templates and adapted by Magic Books Catalog