Friday, February 1, 2013

Ufology Wierd Shaped Object Hovering Over San Carlos Ca

Ufology Wierd Shaped Object Hovering Over San Carlos Ca
Original UFO sighting - Predict of a humorous shaped object perched over San Carlos, California. This was hard-working on 13th January 2010.

"Saw the wierd shape soar over San Carlos than eagerly stimulated over Redwood Town set aside the incredibly quantity than eagerly dissappered.I was go up playing amid my son on our enhance, and noticed a misty shape perched about a mile south, I went inside to net one of my cameras and propel it. Stagnant in the role of I went to photograph it I may perhaps see it in the response finder but it didn't get higher after plunder specified shots. Brusquely after that I watched it almost spring over to redwood metropolis, than I went risk during my house to net several camera and was able to theme specified photos of the object prematurely it left."Originator (source: mufon)

Avant-garde UFO sightings, new ovnis footage, nlo, nlp, deformity, flying soucers

Crack on the pictures to swell.


 
Copyright 2012 Greys Area. Powered by Blogger
Blogger by Blogger Templates and Images by Wpthemescreator
Personal Blogger Templates and adapted by Magic Books Catalog