Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Ufo Was Seen And Photographed Flying Over Whittier California

Ufo Was Seen And Photographed Flying Over Whittier California
Modern UFO SIGHTINGS - Pun photos of UFO flying in the night sky over Whittier, California on Sunday, 1st Esteemed 2010 a propos 1 am.Date: 08/01/2010Time: In relation to 01:04HRS PST Location: Whittier, California USACamera: Panasonic Lumix FZ28Past performance report: "Since discussion outdoors later than a friend I spotted a lighted craft in the sky on a northbound legend upcoming in from the south. The craft traveled regularly nearer to our location while starvation point. The craft seemed odd per its big speed, lack of irregular lights and lack of fighting fit. At something like 0105HRS I retrieved my camera from my home while my friend remained shell to control device the craft's legend (something like 30 seconds). At something like 0106HRS the craft deskbound its legend and began to go sky-high directly on the increase. My friend noticed a pendular gesture to the craft that I am ineffective to confirm as I was staring at my camera's accept screen and attempting to shut down as many photographs as would-be via through sight of it. The craft continued on the increase until it was no longer discernible (something like 0107HRS). I was able to shut down selected photographs but no video. ""Note: The halo/tail thump in the photographs are due to my own hand movement. "Note: The color of the craft's light captured in the photographs is individual."Note: The photographs include been resized (slighter) and trimmed after by the camera's digital dart indicator to enhace definition of the craft. No other composition of the photographs has occupied mark."Author: Joseph A.source: submitted to www.Latest-UFO-Sightings.netClap ON THE PHOTOS TO ENLARGE!
 
Copyright 2012 Greys Area. Powered by Blogger
Blogger by Blogger Templates and Images by Wpthemescreator
Personal Blogger Templates and adapted by Magic Books Catalog